I need a kick up the bum please ~sobs~

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by X_Tasha_X, 28 February 2010 Social URL.

1. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

Ugh i dont know whats happened to me :cry: I cant stop having chicken and salad and they aint the right amounts iam having loads :eek:

I had my WI on wednesday and thought i'd have a chicken salad and i promised myself that was it for the week. Then on thursday i had another one and thought right THATS IT. Well on Friday Andreas took me to the metro and we ended up going to spoons and i had a chicken salad again, then saturday i went shopping with my Nan and we stopped off at spoons again and i had another chicken salad and then ANOTHER when i got home for tea, then today i went for sunday lunch at spoons again and had another chicken salad.

I am so upset with myself and i dont know how to get out of this and i dunno what to do :(

I REALLY DONT want to to ss+ i want to stick on ss and get this weight off ASAP :cry:

I felt really nice today as i can start to see my clothes looking a tiny bit bigger on me and i was able to wear a top that didnt fit at chirstmas.

How do i get out of this cycle of haivng a huge chicken salad every night? I have a major kick up the bum please. Tomorrow is the start of 100% ss NO chicken salads at all. I just hope i wont give in again and have one :(

~sigh~

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fitz

fitz Lovin it !!! :)

You have to break the habit - apparantly a habit is broken or made after 6 times.
    Take it 1 day @ a time - once you have done 1 day of not having it, do another. Might be helpful to avoid going near spoons too - just for now xx

4. Surfhunny

Surfhunny Laugh in the face of food

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambidge Diet
    Tasha, I've PM'd you xxx

5. *faith*

*faith* Member

Hi Tasha. This is my fear too. I am seriously considering a with food plan (either SS+ or 810) for my daughters' sake, but I worry that I won't manage to be strict enough with quantities etc. In manyways I think SS is 'easy' because it is foodpacks and water, nothing to think about.

6. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I get the feeling from a few posts that people think SS+ is a slightly more risky version of SS.... when in actual fact its virtually the same calorie wise and the losses are fabulous :)

I know some people want the total break from food altogether...which 'i get & understand' but if it really IS too hard to do a total NO FOOD diet.... is it that bad having ss+ food as part of your diet?

Its a shame to see many people on here upset at having bit of allowed food :( dont like seeing it :(

I hope you find a solution tasha.... I did SS+ (food & milk) in my diet and lost really well had loads to lose weight wise...

Give it all a good thinkover or discuss it with your CDC x

7. Surfhunny

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambidge Diet
    I agree, I've been on SS+ for the past few weeks and my losses (always low) are the same as they were on SS. I'm going back onto SS because I have a total lack of self control - it's all or nothing with me so I think nothing is better in this case.

8. MissAma

MissAma Silver Member

Start Weight:
    135kg
    Current Weight:
    42.7kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    92.3kg(68.35%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet/ SnS
    But it is more dangerous and difficult, isn't it? SSing takes food out of the equation... it's hard for a week or two but then it's a breeze... having greens allowed or chicken only opens the flood gates for some. No protection from ketosis in most cases and no Off-switch to say we have had enough food makes 810 a harder challenge as it involves so much more discipline and will power. Congratulations mrsessex for having that amount of discipline, it will probably pay off as you are already well versed in mastering temptation and judging portions!

9. Surfhunny

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambidge Diet
    That's exactly my reason for going back onto SS, I have no discipline, no self-control and introducing just that small amount of food has made me want MORE, LOTS MORE lol, I think it might be fine for some people, but people like me are better off sticking to SS where all temptation is removed.

10. CoCoMo

CoCoMo Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.93%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi Tasha :) You don't really need a kick up the bum (I mean, it's not like you've been nomming pizza and KFC, is it? :D), you just need to talk with your counsellor and get a plan together to get to where you want to be. You are already addressing part of the problem by making yourself aware that you have to change the behaviour, and with a little guidance and support I am sure you will be back to your plan and feeling good. Take care, and let us know how you get on! xxx

11. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

Thanks everyone

I think the problem started when i said to myself i would have a ss+ day on a Friday, then i started to change the day and then i would change the day and also have a ss+ day on the friday too. I just really need to take the food out the picture because i cant seem to control how much i am having. I was even tempted to have a chocolate pudding today after lunch beause i thought well i have blown it by having so many salads might as well have a pudding.... but i thought against it and watched my friends eat one instead. I know what i am doing wrong i just dont know how to stop myself from having it. Once i start to have the salad i cant just have the little bit i am allowed i fill my plate so full the lettace is falling off the side lol. I cant stop laughing now, i am such a greedy imp, i seen my chance by being allowed salad but i couldnt even stick to the right amaounts lol DOH!! I really just need to take all food out the picture and try and stick to ss, i know i can do it just need that will power back. :( xxxx

12. duncan

duncan Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    i decided to do ss+ as i couldnt cut food out at all, im doing 810 at the mo and im finding its ok,maybe tasha you should go back to just ss and cut food out alltogether, hasve a word with your cdc, i hope you come up with a solution sometime soon xx

13. fed-up-and-fat

fed-up-and-fat hoping for a good loss

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(26.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    hugs Tasha, it is hard when you get into a habit isn't it.

Nothing wrong with SS+, but have to have moderate amount each time hun.

Hope you can get your head around it. Also, well done on not havng the choccie pudding with it

Charlie xx

14. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / SML / Orlistat
    You and me both hun, we can do it!! Hope you're having a 100% day, I am, so far! xx

15. ktcooney

ktcooney Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.53%)
    Diet:
    CD
    aw huni!!! i had a horrible week last week and still struggle making OH and 3rd yr olds dinner without licking fingers!! stay strong :) at least uve had chicken and salad and not lots of carbs! bet uve still lost :) imagine what you would eat if you werent on this diet! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.