I need a kick up the bum!!

andilou

Hello,

I've been on SW again for 7 weeks now, and for the last 2 weeks, I can't seem to get my head into it!!!

I seriously need to kick myself up the bum!!!!

Hi andilou, I just wanted to say that I have gone through phases too and coming on here has really helped me keep going. You've lost eleven pounds in seven weeks and that's great. I bet it wasn't exactly hardship either!
So just think, if you get back on the wagon now, you'll start the new year over a stone lighter than when you started. And in early 2010 you can shift ALL the weight you want/need to. Next Christmas you will be wearing the clothes you want and everyone will be telling you how AMAZING you look and are (in fact, that will happen well before next Xmas)
Don't beat yourself up about the two weeks you've been all over the place. We all feel like going mad from time to time. As long as you get your act together now, you can rein it all back in. But do try to rein it in TODAY and definitely go to to your weigh-in, regardless of how you feel. Otherwise you risk undoing all your good work.
You can do this!

its a really tough time of year to be dieting....i think you have done really well already, so just keep thinking of that :D

at least you can have a good festive time, as if you hadnt have started before you wouldnt have lost all that you have!

Keep on it - plan your meals, and you will be back on plan in no time!!!

xxx Good luck x

:asskick: There, hows that.
Cant say any more than the others have already added but wanted to say you're making the right choice, so stick with it and the results will follow.
Good Luck

i too am a repeat offender, but since 15th june (09) i seem to have the "right" head on,
my advice is to sit read through your books find a plan and go with it, if that plan doesnt work there are others with slimming world.

Whats changed since you started? You were obviously focused in the beginning, so think back to then and try to find whats different. It is a busy time of year with crimbo etc and with such a lot on our minds it can be difficult to prioritise, but you must make sure that you put yourself very near the top of the list or you will just keep slipping further down it.
Go right back to basics and write everything down, plan your meals for the week and just get yourself organised with food. Fail to plan, plan to fail as they say. It might seem like a bind to plan etc, but if you really want to get back on plan its what you have got to do. Its important to you to loose the weight, so important you spare the time to help yourself do it. Good luck and hope the kick didn't hurt too much. xx

Thanks for all your replies - and the kick up the bum!!! I WILL get back into it and lose my stone before Xmas (3 lbs to go!) Can't go to class this week (Tues) as I'm away for work, and there aren't any others I can go to, but I'll go the following week and hopefully leave with a shiny new sticker - and weigh a stone less than I did at the beginning of October :)

seems like you have the 7 week itch lol i have got that everytime i have started a diet/healthy eating plan but this time im determined its not gonna happen although i have loads of people saying oooooo you are doing it at the wrong time you wont do it im gonna proove them wrong. You will get there you have a goal now for xmas why not right it on a post it and stick it up in your kitchen

I do set myself mini targets - first was the half stone, then below 'the stone', now it's 1 stone. I find it easier to do it that way as I don't put huge pressure on myself!!!!

Back