i need a kick up the bum!!!!

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
iv came on to confess my syns lol well i had posted on here yday as i was so annoyed..i have been good all week and been at gym twice and got on home scales yday mornin and it said i had gained 3lbs:cry::eek:duno how this can be!! its not totm or anythin!!

so put me in such a bad mood that i had a scone and chocolate:cry:then this mornin i had a sausage baguette:cry:someone please help:(weigh in is 2nte:confused:

bend over very hard kick comming!!!!!!!!!!
as you now have realised that weighing at home does you no favours at all especially when you pay someone else to weigh you! :(

on another note tho i weigh more in the mornings than i do at night dont ask me how or why as i still cant work that one out.

look at it as a learning curve, you cant undo what you have done so just put it behind you and start a fresh. get someone to hide the scales if you can not stay off them. :)

i have read this post back and it sounds like i am having a go at you but believe me i am not, i am just trying to help but im not used to posting advice so if it comes out wrong im sorry :D

** Christie's slight fall off the wagon **

There thats it Ive just drawn a ''BIG BLACK LINE '' under it for YOU

We are all human and been there & done the same at sometime !!!
Just treat it as a flexi day and get yourself back on track NOW.
...thats my kick up the bum for you :)

Keep on track

Robyn

Back