I need a moan...

liannaP

Desires to be slim....
:(Hiya everyone.

Due to get weighed tomorrow evening for week three. The way im feeling, im ready to pack in this whole diet. I cooked Shepherds pie & garlic bread for the kids & hubbie earlier & i dont now HOW i managed to stop myself diving in the pan and eating some of it....
I admit that i testede a bit on my lip to see if it was too hot for the baby but that was enough to make me miserable.:cry:

I filled a water bottle & started drinking to 'drown my sorrows' and keep me away from temptation but that was 3hr ago and im STILL thinking about food.....:cry:

I was on antibiotics until yesterday for severe tonsilitis so that knocked me out of ketosis which has made this week twice as hard.
(The only good news from that is i finally managed to get referred to get my tonsils out!!! Yahoo!!!):D

Im half tempted to ask whether i can start maintenance instead tomorrow but i know that i will go back to my eating habits if i do.....

Cake & Biscuits are my downfall. I could live without Bread & Chips but have the sweetest tooth EVER.:eek:

I think im just feeling this way cos its the weekend so im around hubbie & kids and have cooked for them the whole weekend AND, my 4yr old & i bake/make or cook something together each weekend and this weekend was jelly and fruit flan.......

Maybe tomorrow will be better when i go back to work. I dont usually check my weight in the week but i was at my neighbours house earlier and stood on her scales. they said im down 3lbs but i dont know how accurate those were. I think i was expecting mad results like my 1st two weeks....Thats made me more miserable too......

Sorry for the moan............

Hi Lianna,
Today for some reason,I was so ravenous,hubby and kids had a McD at lunch,in the car,me eating a flapjack,went to my parents for tea,roast chicken dinner,me sitting drinking water,I could have chewed my arm,my mouth was watering! Its tough but I got through it and so did you so well done!

I have had days like that too and they usually happen at a weekend. Like you when I am busy cooking for the family and I really appreciate how difficult it is. But, and it's a bit but, you were strong and didn't give into temptation so just think how good you will feel tomorrow when this day is over. I am also getting weighed tomorrow for week three so let me know how you get on. xx I got three little girls - ages 9, 7 and 5 - a 'right' handfull. Enjoy your evening and keep concentrating on that weigh-in tomorrow to keep you staying strong. Julia x

Thanks Shamrock.

I think im gonna get a few of those flapjacks tommorrow. That might help. I might fool my stomach into thinking im chewing something half decent.....

Lianna a good moan never did anyone any harm. I also have a sweet tooth, but over easter a choccy button jumped into my gob, to my horror it tasted bloody awful, I could taste all the fat and it was sickly sweet. Stick with the diet please, cos it will change how your tastebuds work and hopefully you wont be attracted by the devilish stuff. Determination, positive thinking, dont give up!! xx

I have had days like that too and they usually happen at a weekend. Like you when I am busy cooking for the family and I really appreciate how difficult it is. But, and it's a bit but, you were strong and didn't give into temptation so just think how good you will feel tomorrow when this day is over. I am also getting weighed tomorrow for week three so let me know how you get on. xx I got three little girls - ages 9, 7 and 5 - a 'right' handfull. Enjoy your evening and keep concentrating on that weigh-in tomorrow to keep you staying strong. Julia x

Thanks Julia......Kids are all in bed the last hour so clearing up toys between posts and gonna head to bed early to hopefully kill the urge to raid the fridge. The weird thing is, i dont know what i want to eat - all i know is i WANT TO CHEW SOMETHING,,,:cry:

Lianna a good moan never did anyone any harm. I also have a sweet tooth, but over easter a choccy button jumped into my gob, to my horror it tasted bloody awful, I could taste all the fat and it was sickly sweet. Stick with the diet please, cos it will change how your tastebuds work and hopefully you wont be attracted by the devilish stuff. Determination, positive thinking, dont give up!! xx

Thanks Fifi...

Im hoping my taste buds change or this diet will have been a waste of time for me....:cry:

Hey honey you look gorgeous in your pic but just imagine how great you will look when you reach your goal!! Stick at hun youre doing fab! Oh and please moan away xxxxxx

Hey honey you look gorgeous in your pic but just imagine how great you will look when you reach your goal!! Stick at hun youre doing fab! Oh and please moan away xxxxxx

I know. Today is just hard. ON the brightside, i cooked enough so that hubbie only has to reheat for for the girls this week and i wont have to cook! (He gets home before me in the day).
I tell you though, if i have lost less than 3lbs this week, i'll cry,,,,,hard!! LOL!

Hi Lianna , feeling like that today too , but i'm ss+ but still hungry , but coming here to read to keep me on track plus i'll go to bed shortly , i'll sleep it off day 10 here . crist them demons . come on its another day monday , who knows we might feel different .

Lianna, I know just how you feel,
I had to watch my family eating a lovely roast pork dinner this afternoon, and it was sooooo hard. I was even eyeing up the leftovers put on the side for the dog's and drooling, how sad is that. :eek:
Then to top it all we've just been watching hugh fernleigh whitingstall cooking the most scrumptious stone baked pizzas! That didn't help much either, ... so needless to say, I've escaped to the pooter with a week cup of black coffee and a cool glass of water...... Oh the joy!:sigh:

Hi Lianna, sorry to hear your a wee bit down, as you said its only because its the weekend, have an early night and tomorrow you will be fine .....Keep on going your doing good pet XXXX:hug99:

NITE GODBLESS XX

Night honey xxxx

Back