I need a telling off...so please feel free

Determinationiskey

I have been doing this diet for 2 months. Have lost 30 pounds. Still about 12 pounds from goal weigt but have started to cut corners:(. I am doing WS, I am good with my meal in the evening but have become rubbish with the meal replacement. I sometimes only have 2/day or on a really bad day just one. I know this is naughty but I think I'm bored of the shakes and bars and just dread having to have those...I really do wna reach my target though and not miss out on my vits and mins...:S

Ooooh you're so close to goal, come on you can do it. If you can't do the last 12lbs on meal replacements, why not try doing it another way? What about calorie counting? Try sticking to 1000 calories a day and you should still lose that weight and would help you ease into maintenance. A few people on here seem to have gone from doing Exante to Slimming World or Weight Watchers to lose the last bits and get them used to regulating food again.

I think you need to ask yourself what you want? You have been really successful with this diet so far and are nearly there. If you get yourself together, get back in control you could be at target in no time, you need to think about what will happen when you reach goal too. Will you cut corners then?

Only you can decide what you want to achieve - you can kid yourself that it doesn't matter, that you are so near to target that your happy, that another approach will work, but at the end of the day you set the target, you wanted to reach that weight.

So do you want to get to target? Imagine how great it will be when you get there... imagine how it will feel to see the scales with that reading. Imagine saying I got over that bad time where I was cutting corners, I really care about myself and I'm not going to do that again.

You can do it, so give yourself a big dollop of confidence and go for it

Sx

Hi Jael and moshermum,

Thanks a lot for your thoughts they have really been helpful even in this short period of time. I also got less of a telling off than I was expecting which is always good:D
I have tried to calorie count before and had no success hence trying the VLCD to see what results I could have. With that in mind I can see that it has worked so far and so I need to preserve and hopefully in a month I will reach my goal. To that end it is now 4pm and I have had 2 packs already and fully intend on having my 3rd later then a meal. this is something I have not done for at least a week & a half. i will keep going...we can all do it. Thanks for helping me achieve some clarity on my situation. Take care and good luck on ur journeys.

Well done, stay focused and believe me I can do a stronger telling off if you need it... lol.

You'll be great and at target before you know it

Back