i need advice

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by juicyjo79, 25 June 2009 Social URL.

1. juicyjo79

juicyjo79 New Member

I'm a 29yr old woman who weighs 26st 5lb, I've tried slimming world a number of times over the years. I'm visiting the dr tomorrow, because I think i have sleep apnea, but when I spoke to him on the phone he was quite rude.
    I want to ask about the possibility of surgery on the nhs, as my bmi is 52. Can anyone give me advice please?:wave_cry:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SexyBecks1

SexyBecks1 is loving CWP xx

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - step 3
    Sorry I can't give you advice on surgery but have you had a look at VLCD's? I am on Lighter Life and cannot recommend it enough. It is very restrictive but the weight comes off fast and the councilling is great. It's worth a try. I thought that LL is my last resort before surgery so it's worth thinking about.

Good luck in what ever decision you make xx
  4. Ro Laren

Ro Laren 7st 11lbs down ...

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie counting
    Hi JuicyJo,

How did it go with the doctor?

Hugs, Sarah
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.