• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

i need an insentive to lose weight

is getting better at it
as above says :confused:
when i first started this diet i had to report back to the doctors after 12 weeks and i think that is why i done so well, but after that it has gone down hill as i no longer need to go back, i need to find another insentive to try and get back into it but for the life of me i cant think of anything, i dont go out at all and the only thing i can think of is telling myself i want to lose 2.5 stone by xmas but i dont think its enough
sorry for moaning:eek:
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
how about a centre parcs trip or some sort of spa weekend? Something where you'll need to wear less clothing. We've got a centreparcs weekend booked with friends the 1st weekend of December, the thought of being in a swimsuit is more than enough incentive for getting smaller for me lol

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
i find sticking a photo of myself looking awful somewere i can see it is enough incentive you need to keep reminding yourself why your doing this.

is getting better at it
well so much for me calling it a day i have lost 2lb this week and my incentive for next week is to be 15st something
this one! in my post above click on the blue underlined writing and it will take you there!