I need Help BIGTIME!

Wendledoodle

Hello sw peeps! Im a newbie to this site, and am a compulsive dieter!! I have mainly been avid ww follower, but the same old "hunger" chestnut always causes me to fail, therefore get disheartened.
I trialled SW earlier this year, lost a few lbs, then didnt really suceed. This may be due to a few things- portion size, and the fact I only have a stone to loose. I dont think it helps that I only have a stone to loose so I am aware it will slow down.
Im an gym freak too, so hoped it would spur weightloss on using sw, but didnt work so well.
I also wonder whether my love of carbs sets me back, and wonder if I am tad impatient, as with ww the results were fairly quick at a cost?
I love the freedom of sw, and the lack of hunger. Tips for success are muchly appreciated! Thank u x

Hi I'm in a similar situation I have just over a stone to lose. I've been yo yoing for the last year but after Christmas I lost the plot but hey been back on it now. I've been doing slimming world for about 7 weeks and have lost 7.5 lbs another stone and I will be happy.

I've just started jogging so hopefully that will help quicken up the loses and tone me up. I'm so unfit but I'm determined to stick with it. Good luck with the last stone as my mum says the closer you get to the bone the slower the loses!! xxx

food diary

Are you completing a food diary for your consultant - if not get it done

It is easy expecially in the beginning to think we are eating per the plan, but can make mistakes

get a food diary going and give it in at group so it can be checked

Back