I NEED HELP QUICKLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hows your day going? Really well I hope. Good Luck

Just checking in done really well today yippee not 1 morsal has passed my lips so far but im bloody staaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha

Just read the thread, what a bummer of a day, hope today is much brighter and you're feeling in a better frame of mind. What would you have done without this forum? You'd have given up, that's what. It's great to get a load off your chest. Hope you're ok, cos you've done sooo well and it would be a shame to give up now. hugs xx

Thanks fifi ,

Yeh your right about the forum,it was good to get it off my chest and to have a bit of a laugh about it all but it seems to have worked so far today dont get me wrong it has crossed my mind to have something but ive resisted ive still got to cook tea and im not having a thing and thats that !!! Only thing is im going on maintence on wed cos im taking the people i look after away for a week to butlins half board but i will be pleased if i dont put any weight on.

Glad youre feeling better honey xxx

Thanks tracey,

JUst prepared the tea just got to get through cookin it i wouldnt mind but it one of my favorites sweet chilli chicken stir fry and rice but i can do ican ican ican !!!!!

Im cooking now and so far so good ooooooooo but its hard god you would think its my first time the way im going on ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha you CAN do it girl and will xxx

IVE DONE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have drunk a gallon of water while doing it but i did it yippee !!!!! ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahaha no excuses now then for next time!! Yeah? xxxxx

Thats right if i can do it today i can do it tomorrow and the day after that and after that and after that !!!!!

Babyboo, im the cook in my house too and have been cooking all weekend for hubbie & kids but i am beginning to find a way around temptation: Cook foods that they like and you dont. For eg: I hate bacon & sausages and am a really picky savoury eater. (although, i could eat sweet stuff all day!!!)

At least that way you're not tempted to eat stuff.......

I did that in the begining i cooked fish and liver so yeh i think i will get some in im now on my 3rd litre of water already i usually finish my 3rd before i go to bed but i can c me get in into my 4th bottle at this rate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha

I enjoyed cooking it made me feel so strong to not want it! Extra determination xxx

Back