I need help, temptation is everywhere!

crewboi83

Ok, so I restarted CD on sunday. Im doing SS to shift the first 2 stone then I'll move up. Sunday wasnt to bad, today a little harder caved in and had half a chicken breast with a microwave bag of salad today, but felt guilty so headed to gym and did an hour on treadmill and burnt 497cals.
How does everyone keep so focused on SS?
Also, anyone had much difference on losses doing 790 (or 810 or whatever its called these days lol)
I lost just under 3 stone last year and felt great but then came along xmas and ive struggled ever since. I have a new job and I want to be slim for the uniform I have to wear... can someone please help me with what their motivation is etc...

Thanks guys

Hi Crew...

Ive been struggling alot as well, ive been trying to get on it since last week and i cant get past the first day...:( but when i wake up the next day im on it again!
I just feel like a fool now, i havent told my cdc because i am so embarrased! i did this diet last year and i lasted on it for 4 weeks! but this time its just very hard! i dont know how to get my focus back, i know i can do this

arghhh! just feeling a bit down!

What annoyed me is I follwed it really well this time, and the meal i had last night was the portions of add a meal, ive drank at least 3l of water a day.... i know its only day 3 but ive not lost a single pound yet!

I think sometimes it takes a while for the weight to drop off! hang on for couple of days and im sure you would have lost something!
what drives me crazy is when i get obsessed with the scales and im on it every day..:( but then i tried a different approach, weighing only when i visit my cdc! and i tell myself whether ive lost or not im going to stick to this diet so why ruin my day eh?

stay positive im sure the weight is coming off!

take care

*feeling positive*

Back