I Need Help

nattie

Hi everyone

I hope someone here can help me, as i'm a little lost, i've made it my new years resolution to shed some excess pounds, i'm 5ft nothing and just under 12 stone.

I've been browsing the forum and looking at other peoples food diaries, i'm confused with what red/green days, extra easy and what on earth is Hexa's and Hexb's.

So if someone could explain and shed some light and point me in the right direction i'd be very grateful, i'm going to join my local Slimming World group this coming saturday, which i'm excited about :)

Thank you x

Yeah i know hun, but i don't understand it ;) i'd like someone to explain it in abit more detail please :) x

When you go to your 1st meeting the leader will explain it all and go through the books with you.

Healthy Extra A is dairy things and Healthy Extra B is like cereal and bread.

Irene xx

Thank You Irene, that makes sense now :)

I can't wait to get started, I think i'll look at other peoples food plans, because I want to start as soon as possible, any tips to point me in the right direction :)

Thank You :) Well I certainly know Green isn't for me i'm not a great lover of rice, pasta or potatoes, hmmm :confused:

Yeah i'm thinking of following that but i've heard people don't lose as much weight, as opposed to green and red.
Are there any easy Extra Easy diet plan to follow on here, until I join SW on saturday :) x

Hi everyone

I've off to my first Slimming World class tomorrow, abit apprehensive about it if i'm honest, but i'm sure i'll be fine and get the hang off it before to long (I hope so anyway) :)

Anyway i've just made my first two recipe's from this months magazine, i've made the Lentil, Carrot and Coriander soup, i hope it tastes as good as it smells and i've made the Beef Chilli for Dinner.

Back