Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I need help

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by YumyMumy, 15 September 2008 Social URL.

1. YumyMumy

YumyMumy Crawling to the finish!

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    today I am really strugglig. Ive been rigid for 2 weeks but I feel really bored already. Even just thinking about a CD terta is making my mouth water. I was considered going to an old CDC to get a week worth to hopefully kurb my cravings, I also want to the book to possibly do AAM week at 4 weeks, who would go against this??:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    I'd worry that eating in between LT will just make it harder on yourself. Yet if its what gets you through..

why not just do CD? I dont mean that to sound cheeky -I totally understand the strugle -but just if it suits you more?

4. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    Also isnt funny how you crave things like the tetras -they are nice lol

5. YumyMumy

YumyMumy Crawling to the finish!

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    lol yes i used to freeze them even when i wasnt dieting! i wasnt going to eat food in between just go straight to a CDC and carry on. I want there lovely bars to. And hopng AAM would give me light at the end of the tunnel haha x

6. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    I know, its why I switched to CD at the start of this year (groannn I'm 2 st heavier than then!) but could never make it to that wee glimmer of light. You'll work out what suits you best. Either way you're in for a tough ride but a very effective one! ;) You will lose your weight.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.