I need help

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
today I am really strugglig. Ive been rigid for 2 weeks but I feel really bored already. Even just thinking about a CD terta is making my mouth water. I was considered going to an old CDC to get a week worth to hopefully kurb my cravings, I also want to the book to possibly do AAM week at 4 weeks, who would go against this??:sigh:

I'd worry that eating in between LT will just make it harder on yourself. Yet if its what gets you through..

why not just do CD? I dont mean that to sound cheeky -I totally understand the strugle -but just if it suits you more?

Also isnt funny how you crave things like the tetras -they are nice lol

lol yes i used to freeze them even when i wasnt dieting! i wasnt going to eat food in between just go straight to a CDC and carry on. I want there lovely bars to. And hopng AAM would give me light at the end of the tunnel haha x

I know, its why I switched to CD at the start of this year (groannn I'm 2 st heavier than then!) but could never make it to that wee glimmer of light. You'll work out what suits you best. Either way you're in for a tough ride but a very effective one! ;) You will lose your weight.

Back