• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I need major help....

S: 10st5lb C: 10st2lb G: 9st8lb Loss: 0st3lb(2.07%)
Hello Everyone,

I have just come back from holiday and popped along to my slimming world club. I was not impressed with the weight that popped up on the machine, at first I thought it must have been a mistake but hey ho its real and I really need to get back in to gear and get going.

I have just got the SW magazine so gonna sit down tonight and read through it to give myself some inspiration but I was just wondering which plan everyone finds the best. I cant get my head around EE but a lot of people think that is the best.

i want to loose a stone by xmas so any help you can give me would be fab!!

Thank you xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 15st5lb C: 14st11lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 31.5 Loss: 0st8lb(3.72%)
hi i have done s/w in the past when it was red and green days and at first i could not get my head round ee it went against everything i had been taught but i read and re-read the plan and have been following it for 4 weeks now it's brilliant being able to eat pasta and meat together without having to syn it or h/e it. there is a really good thread on here explaining all the plans, also take a look at members food diaries as well to get some idea of what can be eaten good luck :)