1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

I need major help....

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by Soontobeslinkylisa, 22 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Soontobeslinkylisa

Soontobeslinkylisa Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Hello Everyone,

I have just come back from holiday and popped along to my slimming world club. I was not impressed with the weight that popped up on the machine, at first I thought it must have been a mistake but hey ho its real and I really need to get back in to gear and get going.

I have just got the SW magazine so gonna sit down tonight and read through it to give myself some inspiration but I was just wondering which plan everyone finds the best. I cant get my head around EE but a lot of people think that is the best.

i want to loose a stone by xmas so any help you can give me would be fab!!

Thank you xxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    hi i have done s/w in the past when it was red and green days and at first i could not get my head round ee it went against everything i had been taught but i read and re-read the plan and have been following it for 4 weeks now it's brilliant being able to eat pasta and meat together without having to syn it or h/e it. there is a really good thread on here explaining all the plans, also take a look at members food diaries as well to get some idea of what can be eaten good luck :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.