Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I need oats!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by HellieCopter, 9 March 2011 Social URL.

1. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm a breastfeeding mummy and need to get my oats (to help milk production) in a form other than flapjack!

Does anyone know if I can have Oatibix as a B? I've done a bit of forum searching but not really any the wiser :confused: It seems I can have the bites or flakes but not the big ones?

Also SW website is confusing me about extra HEs... I get 1 A, 1 B and then an extra 4 HEs and 2 or 3 of those should be milk/cheese?

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RegField

RegField Silver Member

Best (and cheapest) way to get oats into your diet is to buy rolled oats and make porridge.

4. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

You can't have the big oatibix, they are too many syns :-( Think it's something like 9 syns for 2!

5. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Regfield...I do have porridge, just sometimes I hanker for something different/quicker!

9 Syns? Scandalous! I have managed to sort out the HEs on the online diary though and I've got 6 A and 6 B to play with, so I might try having the Oatibix (seeing as I've already bought them) a couple of days a week and see if they do any damage. LOL... *bends the rules*

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.