I need some advice please....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Leahlou, 14 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Leahlou

Leahlou Full Member

....I'm on my 4th day - I am really struggling today - I am in ketosis but I feel like I want to CHEW something.

I want to feel the texture of food in my mouth.

Mainly cos I have broken up and moved out of my flat with my partner.
    saraian24 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shadaca

Shadaca Silver Member

Oh darlin,

That sucks. If you need to talk I'm here.

Why don't you make a muffin or freeze a tetra - they make brilliant ice cream!
    Last edited: 14 September 2008
  4. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Slim and Save
    Oh darlin im sorry i guessed you had had a recent break up! if you fancy a natter we will set up a thread, will make you feel better.

Just think how green eyed she will when she notices how much weight your loosing!
  5. Wilma

Wilma Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    Sorry you are feeling low and feel the need to chew! Have a nice bubble bath with a large glass of water to sip while you soak - then rub in some nice smelly moisuriser and then get back on here for some TLC.

6. Shadaca

Shadaca Silver Member

How you doing now kitten - are you feelin any better?
  7. preetone

preetone Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    cambridge diet
    some ice? quick fix... erm . im rubbish when im feeling down tbh, and hate it when i eat cos im mad at my bf, it dont make u feel better. try spending some time on urself. paint ur nails!! that always cheers me up
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.