I need some advice pls

Hi, i'm new to this website, started lt last sunday and had first weigh in today! 13lb off!!! so am really happy! Came home after wi and came down with a horrendous migraine, feeling sick and spaced out, luckily the migraine wasn't a serious attack and has started to wear off but where i feel sick, i can't stomach the milkshakes and i really need something to eat! How much will it affect my diet if i have something to eat tonight and get straight back on tomorrow? (i know it'll be like starting again and i'll feel hungry for the next few days but it'll be worth it to get rid of this sicky feeling) If i do decide to eat what should i eat? Any advice would be helpful xxxx

I wouldn't know what to advise you to eat. It really would be better if you didn't - you know that.
What about making a shake into a mousse? Just mix all the choc or vanilla one into about 50mls of water and it's much more like eating something than a shake AND you won't have broken the diet. You need to drink an extra glass of water with it if you can.

Well done on your fantastic loss - I hope you soon feel better. x

Brilliant loss in a week, thats fantastic. Sorry to hear you are not well tonight and I too would advise you not to eat, but if you need to eat something, just have a small piece of chicken breast or a small piece of white fish with a small bowl of salad or 1-2 tablespoons of green veg. This wont take you out of ketosis.

not worth eating at all .... the first week of weight loss is water .......so u eat, next weeks w/i will be water again :(
keep going it does get better, if you are hungry Drink more ;)

Thanks for the advice, i pushed thro it! And feeling very proud! I did pick the tiniest bit of chicken of my sis's pizza but it didn't taste like it used to so decided against cheatin!!! Starting to feel a lot better now so hopefully back to normal tomorrow! xxxx

Oh great! So glad you're starting to feel better and well done for not eating anything - get off to bed and you'll be great tomorrow! x

well done you, its so easy to cave in. but i love the feeling when i get the otherside anving not given into temptation. pat on the back, hope you feel a bit more chipper in the morning. well done on your loss to i hope i do as well on my WI.

Back