I need some help, please just 1 minute! Thanks!

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by serendipy, 6 February 2013 Social URL.

1. serendipy

serendipy Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hey all!

I hope someone reads this because I really need some help. I want to make sure that I am doing this well because I really want to achieve my goal.

I am on my third day but I am really hungry with only the food of my hamper. I know that I have to eat 1200 calories a day (about 400 more than the hamper) and I have been eating whatever I fancied but only until that amount of calories. I mean, I have been eating only 1200 calories a day. Am I doing it ok like this?
    I am afraid that maybe if I eat for example peanuts and a slice of cheese or one beer to get to the 1200 calories I will not loose weight, even if I do not exceed the 1200 calories.
    I know that it will fill me less than vegetables that have fiber, but in terms only of weight loss, how does it work?

Please I need some help

Thanks a lot in advance!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tinks

Tinks Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Diet Chef
    Hi Lola

hows it going?

i think in terms of calorie counting, 1200 calories is 1200 calories, regardless of where they came from! :) obviously diet chef will advise for a balanced nutritious option but I think it all adds up the same.
    how are you finding DC so far? I'm coming to the end of week 3 now x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.