I need some help please!!!

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Afternoon all,dont worry im still alive just had a busy day at work,birthday was very good eat loads!! Back on the diet today tho!!
Had a few drink last night,got loads nice things and £200 in next vouchers,so happy!!
How are you all? xx:D:D:D

Glad your birthday was fab!

How lucky are you - just think that a lovely spending spree for new 'goal' size summer clothes - Am really jealous! :p

Do you think you'll hit goal this week?

HI GEMMA,YOU SOUND LIKE YOUVE HAD A LOVELY TIME.yOU LUCKY GIRL HAVING THE CHANCE TO GO ON A SHOPPING SPREE ESPECIALLY CAUSE YOUVE LOST ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YOUR WEIGHT.

WELL DONE GIRLXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

hiya mate hows it going ??

glad you enjoyed your birthday hun, dont worry if u dont meet target this week, theres always next week.

Hi Gem, so looks like you had a lovely birthday.
Wow all them vouchers to spend lucky old you!
not long till goal now.
Im glade you enjoyed yourself and ate what you wanted.
How you getting on now with the diet?

Hi Gem, so looks like you had a lovely birthday.
Wow all them vouchers to spend lucky old you!
not long till goal now.
Im glade you enjoyed yourself and ate what you wanted.
How you getting on now with the diet?

I need some help i have fallen off the wagon,i was good last two days and then when left work i ate junk,last night fish and chips ,choc,crisps.
I so wanna get back on it. I will start again today start of a new week for me!!:D

Hi Gemma,
I bet its so hard now you are so close to goal with everyone telling you that you look slim enough already!!
You just need to find it in yourself to give it that final push...don't know how though!!
Hope you have a good day today
L x

gemma ,youve done sooooooooooooo well lovey .You would be really mad with yourself if you cheated now.
Be a good girl thats a n orderxxxx:D

Thanks Paula,i will be good now! Its so hard as every1 says how good i look already and i think oh that wont hurt but it does!!

Back