I need some lovin'

lovelynaett

Hello.

I'm having a bit of a struggle today...I had my WI saturday and lost another 6lbs. So far in 10 days, I've lost 1st and 1 lbs.

I'm quite please with myself but I really want to eat something. I know I shouldn't.

Please, I think a good slap is needed:sigh:

You are doing amazingly well...why mess it up now? I'm not going to slap you - I'm a lady! - but really come on.

If you are in ketosis and you must be by now then you are not physically hungry but mentally. What's up? Why are you wanting to eat? What hole are you trying to fill with food? Sort that and not only will you not eat this time but the urge will get less.

keep up the good work youve done so well, justthink of your next weigh in and how much more you will have lost! that feeling of acheivement is so much better than that of failure! xxx

Congrats so far!!!! Thats a brilliant loss :)

Fast forward to this time next month....you'll be another stone down!!

Keep that thought xxx

many congrats on an excellent weight loss!
it might be some old cravings or habits that are hard to break.. but broken they will be, dont be too hard on yourself, you dont need a slap, just remind yourself of how far you have come in such a short time, and how great you will look and feel by xmas and new year!!

Hello
thank you all so much for the support.

that day is now over, I'm in my pyjamas (so can't go out anymore) and in bed watching dome dvds.

I'm so glad I've made it through...

again thanks a lot

I'll see you all tomorrow...

im glad you got through the day, sometimes thats a mega achievement in itself!
pj's, dvd's and bed sounds bliss!!

I'm frankly jealous of bedtime right now! Its 7am here and I'm about to scurry off to work in amazingly cold weather - no fair! :)

Back