I need some motivation...

izzywizz

The last 4 days have been terrible. So terrible that I have GAINED 2lbs this week. I've been feeling run down with a cold, which for some reason makes me just want to comfort eat. Combine that with being on a course on Thursday and Friday (lots of free biscuits and cakes :( )Then going out with two different sets of friends for two seperate birthdays and it' just been a nightmare.

I thought I was making sensible choices, but I know I was too relaxed about everything which is why my average points has been close to 40 a day!

Now I feel like I just don't care, whats the point I'm always going to be fat anyway, I'd just as well accept it and eat what I want. everyone knows I'll never be thin enough again cos I'm monitored so closely after my ED. I just want to go back to starving myself right now. It's so much easier than risking getting points wrong and gaining weight. :(

So when you get fed up of starving yourself you'll end up putting weight back on again- just what I did. Seriously, you need to pick yourself up and get right back on it! I felt exactly the same as you up until this week when I started back on my diet. So you had a bad week, just put it behind you cuz a week is only a week! You can lose weight if you just put your mind to it. :)

As Lorny says a week is only a week.

Half of the battle of losing weight is getting your head straight, reading through your post you seem to be talking yourself into giving up again by saying you're always going to be fat anyway. Try turning that around and telling yourself you can achieve your goals and you will this time by getting back on track and starting again. If you keep giving up or starve and binge then you are right you will never get there. But you can change if you want to enough.

Tomorrow is another day - put a postive head on and get to it, you can do this.

Back