I need some motivation!

Just take one day at a time and think to yourself 'i will stick with it today and see how i feel tomorrow' Then tomorrow you can think to yourself 'well, i managed yesterday so one more day wont hurt' Keep thinking like that and it will be weigh in day before you know it and once you see how much you have lost, that will give you plenty of motivation for the following week. Thas how i managed to start off with and im now on my 8th week in total 2nd week on CD and i feel great. Stick with it hun, i guarantee you will not be dissapointed next week.

Karen x

Ive got no tips hun , sorry, but just think of why you started the diet in the 1st place.xx

Good luck.xx

hey

I found that in the past if i need motivation i used to look at all the success stories and photo's of other people, that would remind me why i was on this diet and what i wanted to aim for.

If you go in to my team thread, skinny minis official thread, i have posted my photo's of me last year and ones of me now, maybe that would help..

I think I've got around the same to lose, because it isn't that much, I find the weight loss has slowed and that makes me so discouraged, but am trying to be positive as I can't remember the last time I weighed what I weigh now, so hang in there and keep reading the success stories here, that's what's keeping me motivated.

Just keep reminding yourself that if you put your head down & do it, you'll have lost your weight in a matter of weeks - every time you stray from the diet, you're adding time on to how it'll take you and reducing your chances of sticking with it and getting the results you want.

This diet DOES work, you really will get the results and you can & will look and feel fantastic in a short space of time. 5, 6 weeks isn't that long and you could be at your goal by then. Make a tick chart, say to the end of October and tick off each day, it'll go quickly and at the end of every day you'll get a real sense of pride & achievement to see another tick on your chart.

You can do it, just stay strong & focus. All the best x

I have a picture on my desktop at work of a certain celebrity in a bikini of a similar height and body shape to me, who weighs something around my goal weight and I look at that when all of the doughnuts and biscuits and KFC's are being eaten and I look at that to spur me on.
Also at home I have printed pictures of the same celeb dotted around my flat and that really helps me!
xx

You've lost 14lbs so far. So go to the shop and try to lift up a 7kg/1st bag of potatoes and ask yourself do you want to carry that all the way home?? Or do you want to leave 2 of the same behind?

Go Shopping, pick yourself out a lovely outfit and say to yourself when I have lost all my weight I am going to reward myself with that! You have done so well to date and you are so close to your goal it really would be a shame to give up now. Keep going and think of how great you will feel when you get to your target. You should be excited now you are nearly there....Well done:D

Back