I need some new jeans, can anyone help?

Lynn_

On A Mission!
It shouldnt be difficult should it, I just want to buy a pair of jeans. I want high waist, straight leg, preferably in length 32 or 33inch.

Everywhere I look its low waist bootleg cut. I really hate that feeling of jeans below my natural waist line, or on the hips. On the odd ocassion i do find a pair of straight leg, they only go up to length 29inch, or they are so narrow around the ankle that i cant get my foot through them. Evans is the only place I know that sell the type of jeans I want but their 14 is too big for me now.

I really dont mind how much i pay either, I would be prepared to fork out a lot for a pair of decent fitting jeans.

Anyone have any ideas?

Try ebay. All the jeans in the shops tend to be low rise boot cut and i'm like you, want them around my waist and straight leg. Ebay were the only place I could get straight leg in 33 inch inside leg the last time I bought jeans.

Woohoo!! I just got a pair of black straight leg high rise jeans in a 33 leg from ebay for £4.99 plus postage! Great tip Catcrazy!

Woohoo!! I just got a pair of black straight leg high rise jeans in a 33 leg from ebay for £4.99 plus postage! Great tip Catcrazy!

Great bargain! Bet you're well chuffed

I LOVE ebay, you get to buy everyone else's unreturned mistakes for a fraction of the cost. The only downside is not being able to try stuff on so get a few mistakes of your own but then I just resell. Never made a loss on anything yet.

A tip for any ladies downsizing themselves - Sell bundles of the clothes that are now too big. Bundles sell really well, especially of larger sized clothes. Bundles of larger clothes appeal to recent weight gains, pregnancy and ladies going down in size, no one wants to spend a fortune on clothes they don't intend to be in for long and as most women take care of their clothes they don't tend to look pre-worn.

I will be selling bundles of my clothes on there once I'm totally out of the size I'm in.

Back