I need someone for support?

You all seem to be doing so well! Just started, and had the same feeling! Put on nearly 2 stone since september :sigh: so need to loose that! Hopefully I will be able to be as strict as you!

Well done on the 4lb loss that's excellent :clap: . Well on your way to the 1 stone mark!!

Welcome to Claire, yep we're red hot in here 'focus' wise lol!! I'm on my 3rd day and still going strong, I have a long way to go though 6 stone to conquer(shakes head and tuts at her self!!) but taking it a day at a time and everyone here has been lovely.

Hey Laura, dentist was fine, no needles involved this time :). Off to the interviews in 20mins, already know them and they're a nice bunch, just a whole new way of doing everything, new hours etc too......will let you know later. What film are you going to see by the way?

Have a good day everyone and will check in later!!:grouphugg:

Aww well done on your lose! That's excellent!! Glad the dentist was ok for you :). I'm not so sure what film to go see. Any suggestions?xx

Going to see GI Joe tomorrow saw Oblivion last week, Olympus has fallen was the best film i've seen recently though, as you can tell I'm abit of a film buff lol, hope you've had a great night out, what did you see in the end? xx

This sounds like a great group of people too me, I'm not starting till next tues as away for my birthday this week, so not sure what I weigh yet, but think I'll have 3 plus stone to lose so am happy to be a co supporter, to try help keep us all positive... Tracy your an inspiration to us all and as you say proof it can be done xx

Teejay Smile said:
This sounds like a great group of people too me, I'm not starting till next tues as away for my birthday this week, so not sure what I weigh yet, but think I'll have 3 plus stone to lose so am happy to be a co supporter, to try help keep us all positive... Tracy your an inspiration to us all and as you say proof it can be done xx

Oh thank you, that's really nice of you to say! :) I made it to a loss of 8.5 stonr at my last weigh in, so still plodding downwards, lol. This is such a supportive place, you'll find it really helpful, I know I have. How much are you looking to lose? :) xx

Hey Laura!! How was your evening out? Sorry to read you were having a bad day, hope it didnt wear you down to giving in? Need to chat I'm happy to listen....and there's lots of folk on here to support you too....Take Care and chin up xxx

Can I join you motivated people! I'm feeling very determined I seem to be quite a slow loser since I have had kids but if I don't get off my backside ill be a slow gainer instead. I'm eating three healthy meals a day and a wee treat on Saturdays. I'm going to start the c25k tonight, ill prob start on week 3 - I'm inpatient lol!

Hi Izzy thanks :). Sadly my diet did take 2nd place for a few days there. I have weigh in tomorrow but tempted to delay it by a day or two. Not so sure what I should do. Hope all is well with you! How are you getting on now?xx

I'm new to these forums, and would like to know if I can join you guys? :)

I'm buying my own house and completion is 31st may, so for once and for all, I will have complete control of the food, food shop and the meals I cook! PHEW!

I'm 15st 2 1/2lb at the moment and looking to lose (and this is ultimate loss and not necessarily achievable in the short term) 6 stone.

Would be great to have some friends to chat with xx

Welcome Zechti and H&H!! Of course you can join us.........I try and look in on here everyday at some point to see how everyone is:)

Laura, its all going well, got abit bored yesterday and was tempted a few times, did have a small piece of fruit pie with a little cream for my pudding last night, but that was as naughty as I got, so I don't think I did too bad, weighed in this morning and have lost 6lbs this week so pleased with that, are you doing the 50lb xmas challenge? When do you think you'll have your weigh in?

Zechti, Congrats on the house buying, certainly is a big step these days, hope it goes smoothly for you so you can stay focused:) I have quite abit of weight to lose so have joined the 50lb xmas challenge on here and set myself a 5st target though ideally it needs to be lower but I'll be happy with that initially!!

H&H, at least losing it steady and slowly its more likely to stay off, just have to stay focused, its a slippery road but its achievable with gritted teeth and determination!!

Right all have a great day, be good :grouphugg:

Well done that's amazing! I haven't heard of the challenge. Tonight is my weigh in. I'm not sure if I'm going to go or not lol xx

Well done. You have done really well!! I'm supposed to go tonight. In 2 minds about it! I haven't heard about this challenge xx

woohoo thanks girls. Izzy, i'm hoping the same too that it all goes through smoothly. I've not heard of the 50lb xmas challenge but it sounds interesting. I think i'm just going to take it week by week at the moment because if I set any long term goals I know i'll get frustrated, bored and then i'll slack and put the weight all back on. I hope you're doing well.

Lauralou! You have to go. The first minute you decide not to go to meeting it's usually the start of a very slippery slope. I used to go meetings and I loved them, i'm only not doing it at the moment simply because I don't have the money for it.

Back