I need someone for support?

Hi Lauralou,

I guess all the plans are good as long as you stick to them :) I did SW for a while, and I did lose a lot, but I was lazy and didn't exercise enough and then didn't go regularly enough to the meetings and it all went really wrong. I've almost run out of Cambridge diet packs and once that's over I will be on Exante all the way. I want to get to a decent weight and then go back to Slimming World to loose the rest and more importantly keep it off. I think SW is fabulous for helping with that. But I'm too desperate for a fast solution for summer parties and holidays to stick with it all the way.

Hi people I really need some words of encouragement :( I have lost 5 stone but recently put 2 stone back on :( and I just can't get motivated and its starting to get me down to be honest as I know I can do it as I have done it in the past but my will power is at a all time low , words of advice and encouragement would be gratefully received

Hello
I'm a real newbie and I've just ordered from Slim and Save a weeks worth of products to see if a VLCD will work for me.
I'm happy to support anyone and will need support myself.
Anyone have the feeling they are a complete stranger to their body from the neck down.......I've put at least two stone on since giving up smoking and was completely unaware of the consequences until I measured my waist to do my BMI......unable to take responsibility I am currently toying with the idea there is a fat fairy who visited in the night and gave me the gift of mainlining cheesy snacks...........
I don't want to not recognise myself and wonder why I can see a short, fat woman reflected back in a shop window (a stalker obviously...it can't be me surely ?)
I need to shut my brain off and just get on with it.........
Support gratefully received....

Hi people I really need some words of encouragement :( I have lost 5 stone but recently put 2 stone back on :( and I just can't get motivated and its starting to get me down to be honest as I know I can do it as I have done it in the past but my will power is at a all time low , words of advice and encouragement would be gratefully received

Hi Hippi,

I know the feeling. I've lost and then gained all of it and more back a number of times. But the important thing to remember is why losing weight is so critical. Yes to look good and wear pretty clothes, but also to be healthy, have more energy and feel like going out of the house and actually doing something physical. Or that is me anyway. Also my big thing is that I want to have children now that I've hit 36. I can't do that until I get my BMI down to at least 30 - the doctors won't help unless you show a real commitment to weight loss. I've got PCOS.

So... think of and list all the reasons why you want to lose weight. Then think how wonderful it will be if you met an old boyfriend who you really liked but perhaps left you or something - or an old friend from school - imagine how good it will be to look attractive and feel on top of the world when meeting them.

You can do this. Talk to me - I've got my own page here - I'm on the same journey and am happy to obsess about weight and food with you.

Hello
I'm a real newbie and I've just ordered from Slim and Save a weeks worth of products to see if a VLCD will work for me.
I'm happy to support anyone and will need support myself.
Anyone have the feeling they are a complete stranger to their body from the neck down.......I've put at least two stone on since giving up smoking and was completely unaware of the consequences until I measured my waist to do my BMI......unable to take responsibility I am currently toying with the idea there is a fat fairy who visited in the night and gave me the gift of mainlining cheesy snacks...........
I don't want to not recognise myself and wonder why I can see a short, fat woman reflected back in a shop window (a stalker obviously...it can't be me surely ?)
I need to shut my brain off and just get on with it.........
Support gratefully received....

Hi CakeorDeath,

Yes, I understand. I didn't really realise or want to for a long time how big I'd become. I always saw myself as I was when I was younger - never skinny, but never this huge. For someone who is 5 feet no inches, being 199lbs was not just being obese but super obese. But for a long time I was in denial.

So good luck. I'm on VLCDs too. I'm doing Exante but did Cambridge before.

Back