i need to do a 10 day challenge to keep myself on track!

Well, little one's school disco today, i helped and all the mummies were crunching on the sweets but i abstained, i ran 20k on my trainer today and now feel very hungry!!
weigh in on monday, two weeks is a long time not to have a session with ll, i will have to have my blood pressure done monday ready for the evening!!
After that i am on my last 5 weeks!!1 more stone and a bit to go, hubby says if i get down to twelve something on the scales i can have a treat, i made the mistake of saying about some of the girls on minimins are having colonic hydrotherapy and he said that could be my treat!! im not so sure that is a good insentive!!

Well, weigh in last night for me and suprisingly i lost 2lb , i was chuffed as i have now lost three stone, i have also lost a total of 12 inches from my thighs and 10 inches from waist lastly 4 inches from chest, im now on the last leg of the begining of my journey just 5 weeks to the next stage,i am going to really try to abstain fully again nowas i would like to lose 1 more stone for my ideal weight, my body mass index at the moment is now 25 a lot better than the 30 i started with, i no longer have high blood pressure and i am running between 10 and 20k per day.if i had not of had that curry and naan bread and numerous glasses of wine last week i would of been so close to goal but i enjoyed and with a lot of hard work still lost, amazing, on ll i have realised how big my portions are or were i have also noticed how little our bodies need to survive, i want to go to college and learn about nutrition not only for me but for my family..cooking healthy meals would be a good class also. im just off to run whilst watching emerdale and eastenders so speak laterxxxx

Back