I need to do this - primal eating & heavy lifting.

Done Ok so far today - resisted urges for ice cream - I don't even really like the stuff, it's just the weather triggers the "must eat ice cream" pattern in my brain. Had an early dinner of roast chicken, salad and a few leftover actifry chips. Going to do day 3 of 30 day shred later & maybe a quick jog up the road.
Couch to 5k starts in the morning - hoping I'll stick with it once it's part of an organised group. The local athletic club are running it.

Ended up eating some cold chicken and some coconut oil last night but calorie wise the day had been a bit low - so think it was a good thing - need protein with the KB's and shred (Or that's my excuse anyway).
Today I started couch to 5k - doing it with the local athletic club and today was basically walking 4 laps of the park - so 2k in just over 14 mins. Have to do the same again Saturday and next week, before we move up to walk/jog. Did another 2.5k walk when finished and spent the afternoon at a kids party and the park. Just did my 30 day shred - think I will try and get up early tomorrow to do it, as found it really tough this evening.
Food so far today - kiwi and clementine. Chicken, spinach, lettuce and tomato salad - with butter for some fat. Green tea and a banana. Just about to make spicy coconut chicken but not madly hungry - just going to do it with courgette ribbons and onions.
Drank a fair bit of water but really need to get more in. It's * week as well, sneaked up on me & explains the bloaty feeling.
Bootcamp and swimming tomorrow.

Ended up eating some cold chicken and some coconut oil last night but calorie wise the day had been a bit low - so think it was a good thing - need protein with the KB's and shred (Or that's my excuse anyway).
Today I started couch to 5k - doing it with the local athletic club and today was basically walking 4 laps of the park - so 2k in just over 14 mins. Have to do the same again Saturday and next week, before we move up to walk/jog. Did another 2.5k walk when finished and spent the afternoon at a kids party and the park. Just did my 30 day shred - think I will try and get up early tomorrow to do it, as found it really tough this evening.
Food so far today - kiwi and clementine. Chicken, spinach, lettuce and tomato salad - with butter for some fat. Green tea and a banana. Just about to make spicy coconut chicken but not madly hungry - just going to do it with courgette ribbons and onions.
Drank a fair bit of water but really need to get more in. It's * week as well, sneaked up on me & explains the bloaty feeling.
Bootcamp and swimming tomorrow.

You make me tired just reading all that...xx

It's not actually much - I tend be either the tortoise and I'll go swimming really slowly for an hour or walking - or the hare and just do 2 intense 30 mins a day. It doesn't really add up to a lot of time. I used to time my school runs, shopping and housework around sitting watching Jeremy Kyle or Dr Phil - now I fit them around exercise!
Just explaining to my DD about bingo wings - that they were the wobbly bit under my arms - she said that's alright mum, they make it nice and soft when you are hugging me. Bless. See they do have a use
Up early and have done my 30 day shred and the washing is out. Had coconut flour pancakes for breakfast. So it's half an hour bootcamp plus a lazy hour swimming and in the jacuzzi.
Got some lean mince in the fridge and wondering what to do with it for dinner (no room to freeze it) - something we will all eat that isn't too heavy.
Have a great day folks. It's time to get the troops moving :)

Mince, fried with onions, chopped eggplant, mushrooms, carrots, 2 tins chopped tomatoes .. Looks like bolonaise sauce .. Even my kids like it lol they take the mushrooms out but don't worry about the rest hehe!

I have with yogurt, and salad or broccoli etc.. Kids and OH with rice

following primal blueprint and 5:2 /4:3 fasting plan

Mince, fried with onions, chopped eggplant, mushrooms, carrots, 2 tins chopped tomatoes .. Looks like bolonaise sauce .. Even my kids like it lol they take the mushrooms out but don't worry about the rest hehe!

I have with yogurt, and salad or broccoli etc.. Kids and OH with rice

following primal blueprint and 5:2 /4:3 fasting plan
Thanks - I'll do that, courgettes are on special in aldi so can do courgette pasta - think I have everything else in the cupboard.

Thanks Chelle. It's so hot this morning. Just going to walk into town with my swimmming cossie (in a bag I hasten to add, not going in my cossie - don't want to cause RTA's! I will be in a frock which is a rarity.)

Had a huge breakfast of 2 coconut and homemade almond milk pancakes with strawberries and blueberries with some coconut cream. Too hot to shred & my bike got ran over! Someone did it and never told me, just propped it back up against the wall :( I'm a bit stiff as well so sticking to walking and 200 crunches today, with a swim if I have time.
I think I'll take the kids to the beach later, we've not been at all yet. I love lochs, lakes and rivers - just not a fan of salt water but the kids love it.
Have a good one folks.

Thanks Chelle. It's so hot this morning. Just going to walk into town with my swimmming cossie (in a bag I hasten to add, not going in my cossie - don't want to cause RTA's! I will be in a frock which is a rarity.)

Had a huge breakfast of 2 coconut and homemade almond milk pancakes with strawberries and blueberries with some coconut cream. Too hot to shred & my bike got ran over! Someone did it and never told me, just propped it back up against the wall :( I'm a bit stiff as well so sticking to walking and 200 crunches today, with a swim if I have time.
I think I'll take the kids to the beach later, we've not been at all yet. I love lochs, lakes and rivers - just not a fan of salt water but the kids love it.
Have a good one folks.

Whose done that and not told you? Very naughty of them... Hope you had a good swim... It's a bit cloudy and cool here, but I am in a frock today too... It is just nice not to be in my uniform... X

Back