I need to do this!

BREN

destination .... SLIMSVILLE!
Hi all,

Starting my Cohen's program tomorrow this is the first and hopefully last time i will have to re attempt this.

Last year I lost 13 kilos and then got sick, non related to the diet , and had to go on steriods. I think 7 kilos have crept on and I plan to lose them by my birthday, July 24th.

Wish me luck. I have no problem keeping it off at the end but it's just having been through a personally rough period that getting back in THE ZONE, is difficult.

Is there anyone out there that can touch base with me tomorrow around 10am UK time?

Bren
XX

I won't be online then Bren ... but I'm sure there will be plenty of others on here. Forecast is rain here tomorrow for most of the uk ... so guess you'll find people on their computers instead of enjoying the sun!

Not sure what a Cohens programme is - but good luck anyway!

Hi Bren, what is Cohen's? Not one I've heard of before. I won't be online at 10am but I am here most evenings (UK time). Best of luck with it and welcome to the forum x

I will be on the site tomorrow bren as it's the second thing I switch after the kettle lol

DR Cohen's diet is a blood test based diet. It's very restrictive, however the results are amazing. There is 3 stages.
1 - rapid weight loss
2 - refeeding
3 - maintenance.

If you ever gain around 0 - 4 kilos again you follow your rapid program for 2 weeks and all that weight will fall off. If you have gained more it is recommended that you rejoin and blood test, as your bio chemistry in the blood may be different now. However your program will still work but may take a little longer.

If you complete the rapid program for longer than 2 weeks you must complete the refeeding stage as well. So my plan is 5 weeks maybe on the rapid and 3 weeks was my refeeding.

That's 8 weeks and my birthday is in nine!!!

I'll let you know how i'm doing tomorrow.

Thanks
Bren
X

thanks for the lowdown on cohens program, I'm also with you on the countdown bren as my birthday is the 16th june. We'll both get there together

Thanks Scousemouse

I'll keep you posted tomorrow. My birthday is 24th of July. I've already got the dress to wear.

Bren
X

Good luck for tomorrow's weigh in, and you'll get all the support you need i'm sure.

Cohens sounds a bit like SureSlim UK. That is also based on the results of blood tests

Yep but SS is more restrictive from what I've seen you rotate the same meals every 3 days.

Everyone who does Cohen's has the same food but the quanties are varied.

Just about to go to bed and read the rules and guidelines again.....

Thanks again everyone.
Bren
X

Hi Bren and welcome to the site :D:D:D

Back