I need to get through the next few hours..

Kath

Water water everywhere
without having a bar!!

I'm on day 3 of my sole source restart after I took the weekend off for Glastonbury. So far so good, necking the water and just having the shakes.

Husband started with me too so it's been much easier both doing it.

Tonight though, he had a call to go for a pint :rolleyes: ten minutes later he was cooking himself egg on toast and getting ready to go out :eek:

So I'm stuck in and I used to always save my bar for nights when he went out as I'm absolutely addicted to them and really feel like I'm having something lovely. I can't have bars for the first two weeks though so I have to not give in to the temptation of the two boxes of them in the cupboard :eek:

Will I make it I wonder......or will the call of the cranberry crunch just be too loud

ooooh...I love the bars too. Would be happy to have nothing but those.
I am trying to wean myself off, although I am on week 7! Have been having 2 bars some days ( a bar instead of shake and extra water to make up for lost shake) although my weight loss has been good and I don't suffer the wind that some seem to I think it is a bad habit. I keep thinking that I am eating chocolate bars and am worried this habit will continue when I am off the diet.
Keep thinking positive, and well done you for staying in and sticking to it.
Ceri

Hey there... the cheek of hubby abandoning like that lol

Ahhh well he will be raging when the scales show the real results of his abandonment :D:D:D

Girl if its between eating and a bar well ya know the answer and to be honest if I were you I wouldn't be giving meself too much of a hard time over a bar... your mental health is way more important 'than not having a bar in the first 2 weeks'.... not encouraging to throw caution to the wind but believe me I have been there, done that and had the bloody chinese when all I was craving was chicken and mushrooms :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Good luck chick and really hope it pays off for ya and hubby suffers hee hee

Kath

If it makes you feel any better, I have just had an orange flavour bar and it was HORRIBLE!!! I wish I had of had a hot chocolate shake instead. I have been having the bars every nite for over a week now and I'm feeling a bit sick with them now. Think I'll go back to shakes for a few days to see if I can start enjoying the bars again once I go back on them.

ooooh...I love the bars too. Would be happy to have nothing but those.
I am trying to wean myself off, although I am on week 7! Have been having 2 bars some days ( a bar instead of shake and extra water to make up for lost shake) although my weight loss has been good and I don't suffer the wind that some seem to I think it is a bad habit. I keep thinking that I am eating chocolate bars and am worried this habit will continue when I am off the diet.
Keep thinking positive, and well done you for staying in and sticking to it.
Ceri

They're too nice aren't they! My husband thinks I'm mad when I rave on about the bars lol :D

I remember suffering particularly bad pmt and eating a bar in breakneck speed, only to follow it with another 3 bars :eek: No side effects for me other than being knocked out of ketosis :rolleyes:....soooo no hurry to repeat that as I do hate waiting to get into ketosis and I don't want to delay it any more by eating a bar tonight.

You could ask your CDC not to sell you any more than 7 bars a week, then you would only be able to have one a day ;)

Im in the same boat, Hubby working, just called to say will be very late home. Just dropped at Heathrow. I have been very good today, had all my shakes and water. :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop:
Starting to feel peckish....downed more water. Have been in the arcade playing games. This helps to pass the time.

Would it hurt to have a 4th shake if I get desperate? :confused:

I really wamt to get my very 1st star today.I have restarted so many times. Today I will succeed. :)

Hey there... the cheek of hubby abandoning like that lol

Ahhh well he will be raging when the scales show the real results of his abandonment :D:D:D

Girl if its between eating and a bar well ya know the answer and to be honest if I were you I wouldn't be giving meself too much of a hard time over a bar... your mental health is way more important 'than not having a bar in the first 2 weeks'.... not encouraging to throw caution to the wind but believe me I have been there, done that and had the bloody chinese when all I was craving was chicken and mushrooms :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Good luck chick and really hope it pays off for ya and hubby suffers hee hee

Lol, yes I have spent the last couple of hours telling myself that a bar is no big deal...but in my head I know it may just be a pringles moment..you know once you pop you just can't stop :giggle: sooooo I'm going to hang in there and see if I can make it barless and then I'm going to leap on the scales in the morning and shout very loudly up the stairs to my probably hungover husband how much weight I've lost overnight :giggle:
Kath

If it makes you feel any better, I have just had an orange flavour bar and it was HORRIBLE!!! I wish I had of had a hot chocolate shake instead. I have been having the bars every nite for over a week now and I'm feeling a bit sick with them now. Think I'll go back to shakes for a few days to see if I can start enjoying the bars again once I go back on them.

Ooh I LOVE the orange bar...mmmm dark chocolate is my absolute fave :D

You may lose more weight by not having the bars as the bars are higher calories than the packs so if they don't do anything for you then shakes are the way to go ;)

I am a bit like you, Kath, I only like the Cranberry bars - didn't like the peanut ones and hated the texture of the others:sign0137:
Ooh I love them all, give them all to me :sign0151: :D
Im in the same boat, Hubby working, just called to say will be very late home. Just dropped at Heathrow. I have been very good today, had all my shakes and water. :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop:
Starting to feel peckish....downed more water. Have been in the arcade playing games. This helps to pass the time.

I really wamt to get my very 1st star today.I have restarted so many times. Today I will succeed. :)

Today you will succeed! The day's nearly over, you could always go to bed early and wait for hubby there ;)

However, if you do get desperate a 4th shake is better to have than anything else :) Or you could even split a pack and just have half a shake. Or another glass of water and clean your teeth :D

Just made a hot drink from the water flavouring....can I get my star yet pleeeese? :D

Hi Kath, thanks for the advice, but I'm afraid I only buy 7 bars a week!!!
Eat them all by day 4 of the week!!!
OOPS!
Ceri

Maybe youre right! Booooo!
Ceri

Boooooo! Indeed!

Rubbish isn't it, if they didn't make them so nice it'd be easier :D

Well I've resisted so far, had a pack and still have half left. The bars do seem to be getting louder though...hmmm...sneaky bars

Back