I need to knuckle down and lose this weight

Aaaaargh. Stayed the same again this week. Really pleased as should have gained. Inlaws visiting from Australia this weekend so not sure where I will be at food wise. At least I never gained I guess.

Hi hun ur doin well i kno u have said u have only lost 9 pound that is good though how much do u want to loose x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

I need to lose another 2 stone I think. Not really sure. I am just plodding on. More because if I give up my daughter will give up and she has around 6 stone to lose.

Am trying really hard this week. Have bought healthy food for when inlaws come this weekend in the hope they don't realize I am dieting. Lol

U will get there hun x

Weekend wasn't too bad. Not on plan tho. Saturday we had eat as much as you like breakfast but then only had 1 round of tuna sandwich for dinner and 2 apricots. Then went out and had 3 Pimms and Lemonade. Did spend a couple of hours slowly walking in the afternoon tho. Also had a lemon sorbet cone.

Sunday wasn't too far off plan, so hopefully will at least stay the same this week.

Me to hun i went out friday saturday had a vew goodys and sunday didnt count eitha we wil do this x

WI day and shock horror I lost 1.5lb. I'm not sure I really did as I weighed on my scales and had gained very slightly, but today I wore a really lightweight dress which is what I think made the difference. Lol

Back