I need to put something in my mouth!!!

Well said Abbie, and well done on your achievements so far :)

Awww thanks Yasmine, you look absolutely incredible! I hope I can look as great as you do at the end of my LT journey! :D

Thank you :hug99:. Of course, you'll look amazing!

Everyone who's struggled with weight looks great when the weight is gone, and you are no exception;)

Hey everyone.

Am new to this, but this I am approaching my 3rd LT weigh in, and having read all the inspiring stories on here I am determined not to give it up.

But i am soooooo bored, i still constantly want to eat something. I have slipped a couple of times and eaten crackers, nibbled on fruit or crisps from the kids packets. Tonight I even had a teaspoon of mashed potato...it never tasted so good.

I have spring cleaned every room in house, redecorated the bathroom and have joined the gym...does anyone have any other suggestions to keep my food demons at bay?????

Chew on sponge, I know it sounds wierd and you may hate it but if you wet a bit of sponge and chew on it to swallow all the water it does the trick for me sometimes.

xxx

Wow, that is very interesting LOL :D, does that seriously help? XD

hey everyone, thanks for the advice.

Weigh in this morning, and 5lbs off even tho I strayed...just think what i could have achieved if I hadnt!!!!! However, I am now out of ketosis, so have to start all over again.....grrrrrrr!!!!!!!

Back