I need to rant......

Our group is on the Thursdays and the centre we use will be closed all over the Xmas week, no-one is available to open it so what happens now?
We were told that the new books will be available over Xmas but only to those who attend!

I am trying to gain access to a centre that I am involved with but it will have builders in to referb the place and we don't know how far the building work will be done, there is no heating etc....
Happy Xmas.l....

bilsat said:
Our group is on the Thursdays and the centre we use will be closed all over the Xmas week, no-one is available to open it so what happens now?
We were told that the new books will be available over Xmas but only to those who attend!

I am trying to gain access to a centre that I am involved with but it will have builders in to referb the place and we don't know how far the building work will be done, there is no heating etc....
Happy Xmas.l....

Our consultant found us another local venue last year. We get weighed on a Tuesday so this year it's Xmas day and new years day and she's assured us she'll find another venue for us again but that we will obviously have to weigh on a different day of the week.

bilsat said:

Happy Xmas.l....

It's up to your consultant to find an alternative venue even if its just for a weigh and go session. One year we even weighed her house! They have enough notice that Christmas is coming-it's not like its a one off occurrence lol

People don't read ANYTHING!!! They don't read books, instructions, labels, recipes, road signs, etc., etc.

Near where I live there is a ford which is passable in a car when it hasn't been raining too much, but regularly floods. There are huge signs up saying that the road floods regularly, and a big marker showing just how deep it is in feet and in metres. But still people get stuck, or washed away because they haven't read it (sometimes because their satnav told them it was OK!!)

People don't read ANYTHING!!! They don't read books, instructions, labels, recipes, road signs, etc., etc.

Near where I live there is a ford which is passable in a car when it hasn't been raining too much, but regularly floods. There are huge signs up saying that the road floods regularly, and a big marker showing just how deep it is in feet and in metres. But still people get stuck, or washed away because they haven't read it (sometimes because their satnav told them it was OK!!)

Based on the fact you live near Reading I'm going to guess thats the Eversley one by the New Mill pub? I have seen more people get stuck there than I care to mention in 30 years!!!

Back