***I need your help***

paranoia

Hi everyone. I'm 26 years old, 9.26 stones and I want to go back to 'normal' me 8.32 stones. It might not seem a lot for you guys, and many of you might think I'm stupid but I really want to get back to my previous weight. With my tiny hight of 5.1 it is a bit too much of me here. I don't want this wobbly belly, chunky legs and second chin... I was never skinny girl but I could eat pretty much everything I wanted to and I was just me... until I stopped smoking that is. I eat healthy now, look out on calories and fat content, eat 3 smaller meals a day, and yes, maybe my mum said I lost some weight but I'm not old me and I don't know how to do it... Need your help guys, your advise and support. What kind of diet would be the best for me? Thank you, paranoia :wave_cry:.

Hi and welcome. Have you started to exercise more? That could make a difference. Try and write down everything you eat and the quantities and see if you are having a balanced diet.

Good luck
Irene xx

Hi and welcome, why don't you go and trawl all the different plans on this board and see if you can find one you think would suit you.

Back