I need

fed-up-and-fat

hoping for a good loss
a poo before Wi tomorrow. Scales are showing no loss this week, but thats probably got something to do with the fact I haven't has a poo for 5 days!!!!!!!!!

Thought I would share with you all.....sorry

Salt and warm water! Drink a lot (like a pint or so) and clear your schedule for an hour :p

How about a nice hot coffee , husks maybe ?

Don't think you can have salt ?

I think salt would be more likely to make it come up the other way!

What time is your WI? Take 2 dulcolax before going to bed tonight, i did it this week, the night before my 11.30am wi and i went as soon as i woke up. hth

No good poo threads so you thought you'd make up your own? :D :D :D

LOL, poor you. I guess 1 dulcolax might work (2 might be explosive :eek:). I find they take around 5 hours to work on me.

Alternatively - I have been known to have 'success' after drinking a litre of water in a very short time (say over 10 minutes or so). Obviously you need to take care over that one (i.e., if one litre doesn't work, don't try two (I know I don't need to tell you that, but if anyone else is reading this... :)) Sometimes I find the water 'bulk' gives things an extra push onwards...

I've been 3 times today :p

LOL, poor you. I guess 1 dulcolax might work (2 might be explosive :eek:). I find they take around 5 hours to work on me.
I would just take 1 to start with. I took 2 on SS+ and was in total agony all night!
Good luck with the ....:sick0019: lol

:whoopass:
I've been 3 times today :p
lol

Refuse to take Dulcolax as it gives me awful cramping pains. Have had Movicol (4 sachets) over the last 2 days with still no result. Am sure I will go soon though as have the spasmodic pains associated with needing to go lol

And yes Lily, you are so right there on the poo thread pmsl

i havnt had to take anything as yet, but ive heard callifig is good, not sure if you canhave it tho

My friend did stomach massages for her baby and that worked. It helped me but I did my own massage. I take Movicol too. Dont' have husks if you are constipated because they hurt! They are meant for when you are cleaned out.

Last edited:
i need about 4 duc to make me GO!!! lol :D

would vom if I drank salt water lol

nope. Am not a happy bunny. Dreading Wi tomorrow

think it will be like giving birth Anna when I do go - pass the cod liver oil pmsl

Back