• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I need

fed-up-and-fat

hoping for a good loss

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
How about a nice hot coffee , husks maybe ?

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Don't think you can have salt ?

scooterchick

She's me in a few months
I think salt would be more likely to make it come up the other way!

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
What time is your WI? Take 2 dulcolax before going to bed tonight, i did it this week, the night before my 11.30am wi and i went as soon as i woke up. hth

No good poo threads so you thought you'd make up your own? :D :D :D

LOL, poor you. I guess 1 dulcolax might work (2 might be explosive :eek:). I find they take around 5 hours to work on me.

Alternatively - I have been known to have 'success' after drinking a litre of water in a very short time (say over 10 minutes or so). Obviously you need to take care over that one (i.e., if one litre doesn't work, don't try two (I know I don't need to tell you that, but if anyone else is reading this... :)) Sometimes I find the water 'bulk' gives things an extra push onwards...

scooterchick

She's me in a few months
I've been 3 times today :p

fed-up-and-fat

hoping for a good loss
:whoopass:
I've been 3 times today :p
lol

Refuse to take Dulcolax as it gives me awful cramping pains. Have had Movicol (4 sachets) over the last 2 days with still no result. Am sure I will go soon though as have the spasmodic pains associated with needing to go lol

And yes Lily, you are so right there on the poo thread pmsl

i havnt had to take anything as yet, but ive heard callifig is good, not sure if you canhave it tho

My friend did stomach massages for her baby and that worked. It helped me but I did my own massage. I take Movicol too. Dont' have husks if you are constipated because they hurt! They are meant for when you are cleaned out.

Last edited:

fed-up-and-fat

hoping for a good loss
would vom if I drank salt water lol

fed-up-and-fat

hoping for a good loss
nope. Am not a happy bunny. Dreading Wi tomorrow

scooterchick

She's me in a few months

fed-up-and-fat

hoping for a good loss
think it will be like giving birth Anna when I do go - pass the cod liver oil pmsl