Step 1 Sole Source I never thought I could get this far!!!

Oh and forgot to mention I survived watching my family tuck into KFC for dinner(my idea)! Enjoyed the smell but thought about how I'd feel if it did give it and realized it just wasn't worth it!!! :) so happily tucked into my hockey and broccoli!

Well done! Small victories like that have to be celebrated :D And yes, the SS+ meal feels like a lot! I'm on Step 2 and at first, I thought I was eating too much! :rolleyes: So far, I've managed quite well but I have my moments...like when I only lost 6lbs in 4 weeks...:eek: (usually it's 9lbs on average for Step 2...).

How is it going?

Book-Worm said:
Well done! Small victories like that have to be celebrated :D And yes, the SS+ meal feels like a lot! I'm on Step 2 and at first, I thought I was eating too much! :rolleyes: So far, I've managed quite well but I have my moments...like when I only lost 6lbs in 4 weeks...:eek: (usually it's 9lbs on average for Step 2...).

How is it going?

So far so good! Yesterday was quiet hard, kept thinking about sliced bread with lashings of butter! Crazy!!! Managed not to give in a was very proud of myself.

Today is much better...had a cheeky weigh in on my scales. Already showing 6lbs off! Is that even possible?? ?

Back