I never thought i would write a post like this but..........

susan70

Gold Member
Ive just made half a leek and pot soup up and added half a teaspoon of boullion(sp) and a load of pepper and it was really nice, ive hated the soups up to now but think I will order some now, I wonder if the chicken and mush would be nice done the same.

that does sound nice....i tried the tomato soup once and it put me off soups altogether so i now only get bars, shakes & tetras.
might try your receipe though as does sound nice :)

Yes Ive only had shakes tetras and bars after the 1st week when I tried the soups and hated them, but I can honestly say this time it was nice.

I am the same. I tried most of the flavours of the soups in the first week and didnt like any of them!!! Stick to shakes, bars and tetras now!

Yeah I've had the chicken and mush soup and added black pepper and it was delicious!
I'm on day 5 and have been pleasantly surprised by the variety and taste of the shakes and soups so far..

I think I will get some chicken and mushroom next time to, I have found my tastes have changed whilst doing cd.

I have to say with the weather being a little chilly here today it was really nice warm and filling.xx

Thankyou I will try it when I get some soups.xx

i definately reccommend chicken and mushroom. it tastes pretty much as it would if it was a bachelors cup a soup. just minus the croutons! :p

Hi Guys can any one tell me where to buy the boullion from, does it have to be a special type ?? Lastly how much can we have a day.

I got mine from asda its marigol boullion.

Hi - they had it in my tesco on a special offer at the weekend. Its with the stock cubes and in a green tub rather than packets of cubes!

Back