• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I never thought i would write a post like this but..........

Ive just made half a leek and pot soup up and added half a teaspoon of boullion(sp) and a load of pepper and it was really nice, ive hated the soups up to now but think I will order some now, I wonder if the chicken and mush would be nice done the same.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

claire1

Silver Member
that does sound nice....i tried the tomato soup once and it put me off soups altogether so i now only get bars, shakes & tetras.
might try your receipe though as does sound nice :)

Yes Ive only had shakes tetras and bars after the 1st week when I tried the soups and hated them, but I can honestly say this time it was nice.

Yeah I've had the chicken and mush soup and added black pepper and it was delicious!
I'm on day 5 and have been pleasantly surprised by the variety and taste of the shakes and soups so far..

I think I will get some chicken and mushroom next time to, I have found my tastes have changed whilst doing cd.

I have to say with the weather being a little chilly here today it was really nice warm and filling.xx

S: 14st1lb C: 14st1lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 37.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I really only have the chicken and mushroom soup(pretty much all my CDC has) and if you add some chilli powder it gives it a nice kick. I think it smells a bit like the chicken and mushroom pot noodles but tastes quite good

littlemissspendthrift

impossible is nothing
S: 22st7lb G: 11st0lb
i definately reccommend chicken and mushroom. it tastes pretty much as it would if it was a bachelors cup a soup. just minus the croutons! :p

S: 15st4lb G: 11st5lb
Hi - they had it in my tesco on a special offer at the weekend. Its with the stock cubes and in a green tub rather than packets of cubes!