I never thought I'd fall in love with...a diet!!!

I've just had a look at the inspiration (photos) WOW, that is all I can say, WOW!!! How well everyone has done. And have you noticed how much younger everyone looks at a healthy weight. WELL DONE EVERYONE WOW :) :) :) :) :)

Wow, I just had a look too, its just amazing, makes me realise that I can do it too :D

Cheers Elle xxx

Thanx Sonya. Passed the role play :D My chap won't arrive until 8pm, I'm meeting him at his mums pub, wonder if he'll notice the 11lbs gone ;)

Hellooooo, well wi reveals a 3lb loss, whopee, that s 11 pounds in 11 days
:D :D :D like a cheshire cat :D :D :D
Short and sweet this morning, I'm off to get my hair done soon, gotta go walk the pooch first tho. Bye xxx

Yes ...so well done....I just bought a new scales (to get my mind of food) and have lost 8llbs on Day 6....I would be trilled if lost 1llb a day.....thanks for letting us know it really helps to hear what people are loosing.

Well that's the first weekend on lt with chappie on leave, must admit it was a little more difficult, mmmm indian take away on Sat night, smelt sooooo good, however like a pillar of strength (NOT) I have been 100% angelic!!! I do feel a little hungry now tho, prob cause I usually get a 'comforting' chinese when he leaves for the barracks. Well tummy tum, not this time, ha ha. I'm in control now, kinda :)
Back to work tomorrow, I'm looking forward to going back to work but not the loo situation, it's gonna be tricky but I'm sure I'll find a way. Wish I had that buzzing happy feeling that I've had since starting, maybe it'll be back tomorrow? I feel a lot better for the loss and my confidence in the boudoir is back, which is fab (wrong thread, should be in Sonkie's sex lives :->) Just wish I didn't want to nibble. But thats just it want not need, thats the important part to keep track of, I'm having all I need from the shakes, would be nice just to have something nice :). Good I'm going on arn't I, think I'm trying to convince myself here, anyway It's working. Gonna stop now before I bore you to death. Be good, hope you allhad a nice weekend :)

Hi hun and WELL DONE!! It must have been really hard to have food to smell and not to eat, but you did it!!

I know, thanx. It's so much easier on my own. Don't know how all the mummies do it, they have will power!!!

Well done on resisting......did your fella notice any difference at all.....apart from the confidence in the boudoir......lol

Well done on resisting......did your fella notice any difference at all.....apart from the confidence in the boudoir......lol

Yeah, he kept calling me skinny which I'm not :) but bless him for his support.

Not long been home from work, I still haven't got my zing back, feeling a bit crappy. It was a touch more difficult at work doing lt, even found myself weighing up the pro's and con's of lt v's ww. I know I should still at it, just really wanted to chew something today, maybe due to taking a patient food shopping, looking at all the lovely food :( I might try the flap jacks??? Dunno feel poo :( I'm gonna weigh myself in the morning as that will officially be two weeks, need something to spur me on. Wish I could shake off this lul.
Since starting lt a haven't been sleeping v. well, p during the night to the loo, dreaming (about food) a lot and waking early, also my teeth are sensitive when brushing, has anyone noticed these things? Feeling tired today aswell, gonna have chick soup, a lovely bath and an early night methinks, feeling very sorry for myself tonight :(

ooh poor u, not lookign forward to thsoe symptoms at all!!

the chicken soup is yucky, why couldnt it be tomato. woudl be much nicer... am lookign forward to havign doen 2 weeks so can have a flap jack lathough loadsa ppl said are horrid...

also u r lucky! i have had to could dinner today, (and everyday!) sweet n sour and naan bread... smelt lovely...
:-(

I really strugged with the chicken soup tonight (have dosed with a tonne of black pepper and it doesnt seem so bad!!) and feel tired but sticking to it....an early night as YeYe said sounds like a good plan to avoid any food temps...

Guys it does get better......! Though I felt rough in my 2nd week.....felt tired and lacked energy. It is your body adjusting to the diet and changes.

Ooooh pepper in the soup thats a good plan!
I have also been putting a teaspoon of my vanilla shake into my coffee, as I cant stand it black. Tea too. Its not as nice as millk but its making it a whole heap easier to drink!!!

Back