I never thought I'd fall in love with...a diet!!!

ooh poor u, not lookign forward to thsoe symptoms at all!!

the chicken soup is yucky, why couldnt it be tomato. woudl be much nicer... am lookign forward to havign doen 2 weeks so can have a flap jack lathough loadsa ppl said are horrid...

also u r lucky! i have had to could dinner today, (and everyday!) sweet n sour and naan bread... smelt lovely...
:-(

You poor thing having to cook, dunno how you do it!!!

Well I weighed myself this morn as today is officially 2 wks since starting and I have lost 13 lbs woohoo!!!!!!
I am delighted as you can imagine, and I have got my zing back. However, theres always a but, went for a colonic irragation this evening (interesting) and the therapist was v.concerned about my feaces. Please check out my other thread 'bowel function on vlcd' for details and info. Must admit I am worried. Anyway gonna speak to the pharmacist on Saturday and see what happens, maybe if I have a flapjack thingy daily, dunno what to do?

What on earth possesed you too have a colonic thingy ????

the 2nd week is tough , but it will pass , also with you having your man home think we get that low feeling when they go again .

But anyways 13lbs WELL DONE you !!!!

keep to the shakes yeye it will all be worth it xxx

Thanx Lucky.
Dunno why I just wanted to have the colonic, it was really good, gonna go again.
You're right about my chap going back, always feel low after he's been home, that's why I'd have a chinky-boo, always made me feel better ha.
Oh I don't know. I'm 12st 5lbs now, I've lost my stopping smoking weight, but before then I couldn't get the weight moving.
Keep thinking about which programme to follow once I get to the end of lt, I haven't said a certain weight, just when the time is right to stop, I suppose you know when you reach it. WW has always been the best for me but I think if I'm mor in control of my eating that SW might be worth another try? What are you doing Lucky after re-feed?

Back