I officially have the hump!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by barnsie23, 22 April 2009 Social URL.

1. barnsie23

barnsie23 Full Member

As the headline says i guess, Im just getting really frustrated i lost 1lb last week and am due to weigh in 2morrow and my scales say ive lost NOTHING! I know i should not get on them and maybe should be greatful for what ive already lost but it seems im finally getting there and now feels like i will never actually get there i was hoping id be at goal within about 6weeks and now it seems like i could be here for another 16 i dunno i know the diet works and i know not to give up im just disheartened something i guess ive not felt until now heres hoping miracles can happen in 24hrs!
    curlywurly1234 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 13katrina

13katrina Full Member

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    You are doing so well. Just stick with it. It doesn't matter how long it takes, as long as you get there. I know that doesn't really help when you are feeling like this but you will get there. You've already lost so much, so you know you can do it. Good luck with the weigh in.
  4. eyeontheprize

eyeontheprize can see the end in sight!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Currently - Cambridge SS+
    thought about moving up the plans to kick start your matabolism? how long you been on SS for?
  5. AbsolutelyFabulous

AbsolutelyFabulous Absolutely Determined!

You've done so well, hang in there. XX
  6. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    hey hon .
    You have done so fantastically well.. and achieved so much!!! As you get closer to target does it slow down..
    I had weigh in today and was on and off the scales this morning and thought I hadn't lost anything. and when I go there I had lost 2 lbs.. so hang in there and I am sure you would have lost..
    WELL DONE YOU!!! xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.