I officially have the hump!!

barnsie23

As the headline says i guess, Im just getting really frustrated i lost 1lb last week and am due to weigh in 2morrow and my scales say ive lost NOTHING! I know i should not get on them and maybe should be greatful for what ive already lost but it seems im finally getting there and now feels like i will never actually get there i was hoping id be at goal within about 6weeks and now it seems like i could be here for another 16 i dunno i know the diet works and i know not to give up im just disheartened something i guess ive not felt until now heres hoping miracles can happen in 24hrs!

You are doing so well. Just stick with it. It doesn't matter how long it takes, as long as you get there. I know that doesn't really help when you are feeling like this but you will get there. You've already lost so much, so you know you can do it. Good luck with the weigh in.

thought about moving up the plans to kick start your matabolism? how long you been on SS for?

hey hon .
You have done so fantastically well.. and achieved so much!!! As you get closer to target does it slow down..
I had weigh in today and was on and off the scales this morning and thought I hadn't lost anything. and when I go there I had lost 2 lbs.. so hang in there and I am sure you would have lost..
WELL DONE YOU!!! xx

Back