I owe it to myself!

mealiepuddin'

So this time, NO giving up.

I am going to start with my head and work down to my toes..... making sure I groom a bit of myself every day. That way - I will feel so much better and stay focussed.

I remember feeling "twice the height and half the width".... and that after one week of healthy eating!

I owe it to myself. I am half way through my life and this is no way to spend the second half. 40 soon and going to look and feel AMAZING.

Maybe there is someone out there that would like to have me
as weight loss buddy..... ?

I'm going to get all the support here and I will give all my support back.

xx

hi there were all here for each other but if you need someone to talk to ur welcome to drop me a line im like you have decided enoughs enough and i have decided to take control of the situation
as i said were all here for each other if u have any questions or need support just post on here and someone will have an answer or solution for you

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

I'm sure we'll chat again soon. We WILL get there - when does not matter.

Have a GOOD day! :)

your welcome
onward to the road ahead

Hi mealiepuddin

I'm loving your motivation. I started a week before you and have also lost 4lb.

I'm 100% sick and tired of looking and feeling like this, so its GOT to go, forever THIS time.

Everyone is so supportive on here, its a great site. If you do want a buddy, I'd like to apply for the position :)..especially today as I am feeling a bit downheartended for some reason???? and feeling hungry after my cereal and banana and so don't want to let myself down. :eek:

Think I'll go and raid the fruit bowl!

That turning 40 barrier is a real wake-up call isn't it! I think it was turning 40 last year that really gave me the kick to be serious about the dieting.

I've found this site really helpful and everyone is so encouraging so there will be lots of buddies. :grouphugg: I've been loitering mostly in the LL section but I'm definately a WeMITT so I'm going to loiter over here as well now.

Good luck with your diet.

Back