I passed...

Well done, thats fabulous!

Hi Buffydog,
The training is quite straightforward. You have to fill in a questionnaire to start with and your Counsellor has to approve your training.

If you get that questionnaire right, then you go off on one day's training and then send in an exam paper after the training day.

That's the bit I've just passed and that's when they let you start seeing clients. Then over the next 3 months you have to send in 5 modules and then attend another training day.

I sent off my application form in July, and I'm set up to see clients already, so its quite quick really.

Well done - great to have another CDC on tap lol Hope you are inundated with new clients. Let us know how you get on?

how much does the training cost hon? is it expensive? i'm not seeing my cdc for another couple of weeks or i'd ask her...

abz xx

The business kit costs £75, which includes the cost of the training days. But you get a lot of free stuff in the first six months, so it is possible to make that money back very quickly.

I forgot to add that of course you have to keep stock of most flavours, which you buy in by the cartonload. So that is a bit of a start up expense too, but hopefully once the clients start coming in you will make your money back on that very quickly.

I'm not really worrying about that as me and hubby are still on the diet, so even if I don't get any clients I've got all the food that we will need till the end of October at least......

well done you x

I've got my page set up on the Cambridge website this morning, I've set my message on my answerphone and I'm waiting in for the courier to bring my first order of products and my business start up kit.

It's all very exciting.

All I need are a few clients and I'll be well away. Mind you, I'll probably be terrified when the first one rings me....

ooh how exciting. are you allowed to let us know how you get on? it's probably a bit taboo in case your clients are on here... i remember icemoose had to stop his journal...

abz xx

I took my first call today and saw my first client this evening.

I was terrified, but I think it went OK. The client was really nice and excused my nervousness.

So that's it - I'm officially a Counsellor now.

Well done, thats it then! Nothing to be nervous about, you're out there helping others. I think it's fantastic!

ooh, i cant wait to start the journey to be a cdc, really want to start people losing weight. i love this diet so much really want to start spreading word. there is no cdc for miles around in my area.

Back