I Quit my gym today :(

naz

Hi guys, well the title says it all I guess. I had to leave because it was just to expensive for me I can't afford £43 a month especially now that I've started work because finding time to go is so difficult. I wanted to freeze it but they charge £8.50 a month just to freeze it!!!
Anyway I'm hoping I'll get some ideas from the forums on what I can do at home, I have wii and your shape which is really good but god does the women annoy me! (watch those legs! Your arms ain't right!) Aaaaaaaaaah lol But I gues now I'll have to put up with her lol. I'm also worried about my losses because I've sts since over a month now and it's partly because of not going to the gym as much as I use too! Still have 2 stones to lose! :(

Jillian Michaels 30 day shred :)
Google it, it's really good xx

I think gyms turn activity that makes you feel good into work. As it's summer it's a good time to just get out and walk or cycle. I always used to drive to the gym which was a 10 min walk - how crap is that! nice side order of guilt there too.

I cycle 4 - 5 times a week at the moment, and also replace some car shopping trips with walks.

What about mp3 to listen to while exercising?

swimming, if you can get (and afford to pay each time) a pool, thats a really good way to get some exercise in...

there is the Wii, and loads of fitness games,
there is Jillian's other workout dvds (personally love the banish fat boost metabolism)
there is the biggest loser games, and also workout dvd's...

get some weights, and look at things from you tube...

Thanks people!! I've ordered the 30 day shred ( well hubi has lol) so let's see how it goes

i've also quit my gym and one of the first things i did was go for a hours bike ride, i loved it.

i do zumba on the wii and just dance 2 and do hiking for about 6-8 miles.
i also have the 30 day shred but got an injury on day one :( ,going to start it back up hopefully tomorrow.
oh and i also bought some weights and i'm using them twice a week.

can't say i've missed the gym to be honest, i've found loads of other things to do and have more money in my pocket.

Back