I QUIT ....

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
... FROM TEAM 'SASSY SKINNY BUNNIES'

(haha had ya going did i?!!! - im not giving up that easy!)

Just because, no one besides me and chelly are around in that team - its a waste of time and a waste of my signature space!!! hahahahaha

Sorry guys but i am out! :wave_cry:

you and chel join our team :p

xx

Are we allowed?!!!!
I havnt seen RB on here for a while :S

erm... jus nominate urself in haha

dont think it really matters any more

jus nice to have team mates all workin together! x

ey stop poachin my team members miss!! haha

xx

I have been trying to get into a team and your quitting. xxx

Thought you were giving up altogether then Summer.. phew thankfully your not, your doing really well.xx

think its cos Rainbow hasnt been on, all the teams are up the wall!!

anyone know where she is and if shes ok??

I hope she is ok. How are you hon, have you remembered your shakes today??xx

ello lovely :D

yep got them in my drawer bring 5 in and keep them in my drawer, that way cant have the same happen again!! Thankyou :D

how are you?xx

ello lovely :D

yep got them in my drawer bring 5 in and keep them in my drawer, that way cant have the same happen again!! Thankyou :D

how are you?xx

Good idea hon!! Im better thanks, stopped picking at food now! honest:rolleyes:
I walked from the village yesterday to East Prescot rd!! Thats a walk for me, trust me. Was secretly hoping you forgot your shakes so i could walk to Town to give ya some of mine. Mind u, by the time i get there you probably would of ate your colleagues:rolleyes:. Lookin at your pic, you seem more familiar now, prob cos your so nice and i think i know ya lol.xxx

Good idea hon!! Im better thanks, stopped picking at food now! honest:rolleyes:
I walked from the village yesterday to East Prescot rd!! Thats a walk for me, trust me. Was secretly hoping you forgot your shakes so i could walk to Town to give ya some of mine. Mind u, by the time i get there you probably would of ate your colleagues:rolleyes:. Lookin at your pic, you seem more familiar now, prob cos your so nice and i think i know ya lol.xxx

Bloody ell hun thats some walk that!! bet you felt fab after it!!

you can walk in to town to see me anytime! just make sure i knwo to expect you otherwise i might be sittin in my nice warm office while your freezin outside :rolleyes: oops!!

i think iv got one of those faces to be honest! my nan thinks i look like Catherine Zita Jones (bless her) while some people say mandy dingle :break_diet:

how have yu been getting on?
xxx

Bloody ell hun thats some walk that!! bet you felt fab after it!!

you can walk in to town to see me anytime! just make sure i knwo to expect you otherwise i might be sittin in my nice warm office while your freezin outside :rolleyes: oops!!

i think iv got one of those faces to be honest! my nan thinks i look like Catherine Zita Jones (bless her) while some people say mandy dingle :break_diet:

how have yu been getting on?
xxx

Haha, you look nothing like Mandy Dingle!! I agree more with ya nan!!x My hubby thinks im Lucy Liu, he is oblivious to how big i really am!!!

Im doing ok on LT,but getting really bored of it. I just want to eat. Going to Turkey in 6 weeks to see the in laws so need to be good!! We all sit on the floor there to eat, imagine this..... big May gracefully trying to sit and eat on the floor, cant cross my legs and when i get up i am on all fours like a big elephant. Not a nice picture eh... and... i cant pass the salt cos i am trying to balance my plate!! Nice:rolleyes:
Would be lovely to meet ya one day, maybe you cud giv me a kik in backside!! or teach me to sit gracefully on floor and eat!

lmao, just think of the weight you will have lost in the 6 weeks hun, u will be doing cartwheels and passing the salt with your toes in no time!!

sounds fantastic though, and i think its an excellant goal to keep you motivated!!!

im the same as you, the diets easy, but boreddom has most deffinately set in, and that is the time when i would turn to food!!

just got to keep imagining myself skinny and fabulouse for my 21st so i can stick 2 fingers up at all the people who have doubted me so far!!

anytime im here for a chat, and like i said if your having a bad day i work o Sir Thomas street so pop down! xxx

p.s im about as elegant as the cookie monster!! x

Lol, i love the cookie monster. Thanks for the invite, i will keep it in mind! You will recognise me easily cos i will be walking on my hands with salt and vinegar shakers in my toes!! :)
Dont think my father-in-law will be impressed.
You keep up the good work hon, you know evryone gonna be gobsmacked when they see ya on your 21st!!xxxx

lmao mental pictures of you cartwheeling through town covreing everyone in salt and pepper!!

im sure the father in law will be just fine! do you get along??

same goes to u hun, ur guna knock em dead! xx

Father in law is great, but a very traditional man. So defo no cartwheels in front of him. My hubby is turkish and i am chinese (brought up in Liverpool), so we joke that our son is Churkish!! I am taking the baby to see his grandparents for the first time, he is 5months now. Have a daughter too from previous relationship. So any kids for you hon?
x
Hey cartwheeling through town may not be a bad idea, prob done worst things than that b4;)

thats the same in our team as well...lol. I dont think anyone is really bothered in the teams, they are happier posting their own progress every week, in fact i am too lazy to look for the thread so dont know where it is, given up too

Father in law is great, but a very traditional man. So defo no cartwheels in front of him. My hubby is turkish and i am chinese (brought up in Liverpool), so we joke that our son is Churkish!! I am taking the baby to see his grandparents for the first time, he is 5months now. Have a daughter too from previous relationship. So any kids for you hon?
x
Hey cartwheeling through town may not be a bad idea, prob done worst things than that b4;)

Lol at Churkish i like that!! i bet hes just gorgeous with that mix in him!! see what you mean about the traditional family, maybe just a forwards roll then haha

no kids for me as yet, possible pregnancy scare goin on at the moment lol wont be confirmed until 7th march tho, so will be keeping everyone updated!

sorry went for me lunch! just bought a new dress in a size 16, shall have to see if it fits when i get home! fingers crossed xx

U cud always pop in to see me after Lauren lol

Im by the royal :) x

where u work chikkie? xx

Lol at Churkish i like that!! i bet hes just gorgeous with that mix in him!! see what you mean about the traditional family, maybe just a forwards roll then haha

no kids for me as yet, possible pregnancy scare goin on at the moment lol wont be confirmed until 7th march tho, so will be keeping everyone updated!

sorry went for me lunch! just bought a new dress in a size 16, shall have to see if it fits when i get home! fingers crossed xx

Im sure it will fit honey!! I bought myself some jeans for when i lose weight!! They wont go anywhere near me yet hon.

My son, im biased.. so he is lovely. He has green eyes and fair hair!! My dad is like 'wheres the chinese in him??' x

Back