• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I ran upstairs and my jeans fell down!!!!!

Well done, Gem, that's great going. I am used to my trousers falling down, and it's not because I have lost any weight yet, it's because I have to get a bigger size for my legs so they are huge round the waist and then give in the legs after a while of wearing them :rolleyes:

You are doing really well; keep going! xx
That really made me laugh!! I'm back CDing after doing a month in February and now am in for the long haul til CHristmas, so hopefully in a few weeks that'll be my jeans falling down!! Bring it on! and thanks for the big laugh out loud ;-)))

Loves Minimins long time
I've ordered some size 12 jeans from eBay and I'm gonna hang them in my room until I can get in them. Someone at work yesterday says I looks like I've borrowed some fat person's clothes (well she didn't put it quite like that but that's what she meant)!!!!

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
lol that is TOO funny! :p

Mine fell down when I was 'helping' push a car at our horse yard.. .the owners daughter had left the stereo on... and I was totally glad that everyone was helping with the car, and didn't notice my arse! lol
Fab news well done
It sure does hun!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done!