• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I ran upstairs and my jeans fell down!!!!!

Well done, Gem, that's great going. I am used to my trousers falling down, and it's not because I have lost any weight yet, it's because I have to get a bigger size for my legs so they are huge round the waist and then give in the legs after a while of wearing them :rolleyes:

You are doing really well; keep going! xx

S: 15st4lb C: 14st13.5lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st4.5lb(2.1%)
That really made me laugh!! I'm back CDing after doing a month in February and now am in for the long haul til CHristmas, so hopefully in a few weeks that'll be my jeans falling down!! Bring it on! and thanks for the big laugh out loud ;-)))

Jubbly

Loves Minimins long time
S: 11st1lb C: 10st3lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 23.4 Loss: 0st12lb(7.74%)
I've ordered some size 12 jeans from eBay and I'm gonna hang them in my room until I can get in them. Someone at work yesterday says I looks like I've borrowed some fat person's clothes (well she didn't put it quite like that but that's what she meant)!!!!

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
S: 13st5.5lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 0st6.5lb(3.47%)
lol that is TOO funny! :p

Mine fell down when I was 'helping' push a car at our horse yard.. .the owners daughter had left the stereo on... and I was totally glad that everyone was helping with the car, and didn't notice my arse! lol

C: 14st3lb G: 12st0lb
Fab news well done

It sure does hun!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done!