I reached target today!! I finally did it!!!!

Absolutely brilliant - so happy for you

Darling Hev

I am so amazingly pleased for you

You work horrible hours and huge shifts in a stressful job. You go out for drinks/meals/holidays and enjoy 'normal' life. You have been incredibly succsessful through all this and a real testament to hard work, refusing to make excuses yet still being realistic about living your life

Your post is excellent and proves more than anything that your success will stay with you for life

Congratulations on your amazing loss, and a massive thank you for your huge contribution to the forum over the last 99 weeks- you have helped so many of us with your friendly and insightful advice, so it is wonderful that we can all now share your utter delight in your success

MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Well done. You must be delighted and very proud. Im only starting nd its great to see stories like this. Great motivation. :D

Yay well done :)

A huge congratulations! You're an inspiration xx

Congratulations Heather! I am so so pleased for you and the fact that your hard work and dedication has been rewarded by you getting to target! That is amazing in anyone's world!

Your post is absolutely inspirational and I vote for it to become a Sticky!!! :D

Well done!

Well done, great achievement and great advice!

I have a similar starting weight to yours and seem to be taking the very scenic route to target so it is always very inspiring when people make it with similarly slow losses.

Back