I really need help

LucyLou

Silver Member
Ive been messing about on every diet under the sun. Im on day 4 of the cambridge diet and although Im not hungry I feel Im ready to crack up!

My own wedding is September 09. My friends wedding is September this year and its in Spain so everyone is going for the whole week on holidays. I havent been near a paid or shorts in years!! The pressure is mounting and I just dont know what to do.

Ive spent the night crying because I feel so useless and such a failure. Ive about 5 stone ish to loose.

Maybe Im just destined to be fat

Ive been messing about on every diet under the sun. Im on day 4 of the cambridge diet and although Im not hungry I feel Im ready to crack up!

My own wedding is September 09. My friends wedding is September this year and its in Spain so everyone is going for the whole week on holidays. I havent been near a paid or shorts in years!! The pressure is mounting and I just dont know what to do.

Ive spent the night crying because I feel so useless and such a failure. Ive about 5 stone ish to loose.

Maybe Im just destined to be fat

hey - well done on getting to day 4 on Cambridge !!!

....you are definitely not a failure..... 5 stone is nuthin on Cambridge....and you are so not destined to be fat - THINK POSITIVE, KNOW THAT YOU WILL DO THIS CRAZEEEEE DIET and KNOW THAT YOU WILL BE SLIM !!!

stick with it - IT WORKS :D

and stay on here to keep us posted with your SUCCESS !!!

Debz xx

Hey

Depending on when it is in september... i reckon you could have either lost 5 stone or be very close to it by then!!!!

Stop crying chick and start thinking positive... It is soooo possible and the main thing is once ya see a couple of stone gone ur confidence will rocket right back up :D:D:D

Gen x

Thanks so much for your replies. I think it might be best if I really put my heart and soul into weight watchers and try again??

Oh I dont know what to do really

Thanks so much for your replies. I think it might be best if I really put my heart and soul into weight watchers and try again??

have a thin...and do what's best for YOU:)

we're all different...and do better with the plan that suits US....find the one that works for you and STICK WITH IT !!!

good luck !

Debz x

Hey, don't fret hun x We all have days like you're having today. We all have times when we don't think we can do it! That is why I think this forum truly helps. Don't give up! I felt just like you when I started this and I think you would really benefit from mini-goals because otherwise you'll think it is too hard and too much and you'll give up. Why not start with a goal of maybe 5lbs and go from there! If you do 5lbs there is no reason you can't do 10lbs, 14lbs, 20lbs and before you know it you'll be where you want to be x This DOES work! Just have a little faith and try hard. Make a promise to yourself to do this and keep it!!! :)

Hi, Having done both CD and WW I think that CD is actually easier to stick to once you're into it...Stick with it if you can. You'll love the results. I did the 790 plan though... If you're finding SS difficult maybe you could try that? I would definitely still be on CD if I possibly thought I could stick to it. The results are so fabulous and you have fantastic motivation to do it. I do know it's not for everyone though so Good Luck with whichever diet you choose. xxx

the incentive is there, but you need to find the willpower.,
sorry that sounded mean. I ts so very hard.

hey hun you are not a failure. You can def do this by sept on TFR. Its tough hun I now but with loads of water and support from this forum and gritted teeth you can do it. Sending you positive thoughts and big hugs :)

Hi LucyLou :)

After reading this thread I just wanted to echo what everyone else has already said.

I know it's hard when you feel confused about your ability to do something but I will say (as a CD restarter) that the stage you're at at the moment is probably one of the hardest. The "head hunger" can really be a pain right now:sigh:

That first few days are really tough and most of us here woud agree with that. Yes, it's about focus and determination and keeping your goal in mind as willpower alone will not carry you through the journey IMO.

If you can stick with it a little longer then do that and ask for as much support as you want. If you feel it's not working for you then review all the other options available to you and we will support you with that.

You still have a good amount of time before September to make really positive changes for yourself so please try not to stress too much already about Spain and everyone being there.

Lacey..xx:D

You have the willpower - you have done 4 days of CD. If you can do that you can carry on. Yes you may have the odd glitch along the way but you have completed 4 days!

My advice would be to stick with it. I messed about with ww for about six years before finding Cambridge. I had countless goals (holiday to Australia, friend's wedding, big party etc etc) and I didn't reach any of them.

Since joining Cambridge seven weeks ago I have lost 2.5 stone. I'm going on holiday to France in September and I just know I'm going to be at my goal by then. I had a similar amount to lose as you (in fact, slightly more) and I feel like a different person.

Whatever you decide, I hope you reach your goal.

Back