I really need........

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
a holiday!!!
We are not having a holiday this year, for many reasons...but, the more people fly off around me i am itching to book a last minute deal! will i / won't i??!?!? God, i hope i do lol
Anyone else staying at home all summer?

Don't worry you are definitely not on your own!
Me and my OH are buying our first house together so definitely no chance of a holiday this year!

some great bargains around hun - a friend booked one today and they are going tomorrow night!!!

yep i have the same problem everyone i know is either on holiday been on holiday or going on holiday it's so annoying =[ but i don't have the money for it =s

I shall be at home all summer. I 've used up all my holidays at work because i'm silly. Eugh roll on December when they kick in again... damnit I can't even use them then because were going to america for four weeks next year...Nooooo i've just realised I won't be able to have a holiday till next April.

I think you should pack your suitcase and jut book it that day and fly out that day. Make the most of now as Vodafone say :D

I shall be at home all summer. I 've used up all my holidays at work because i'm silly. Eugh roll on December when they kick in again... damnit I can't even use them then because were going to america for four weeks next year...Nooooo i've just realised I won't be able to have a holiday till next April.

:D

Silly Billy.....:D

i know ...i keep looking...the funds are there...but, i have soooo many other things i should do with the money eek
OMG Cherryrocks...i would having to be throwing a 2 week sixky and off to somewhere nice lol

Lol i'm sure i'll be having a sicky around october time or something. I have them far too often though i'm suprised they havent fired me yet x

there will always be something else to spend it on hun - especially when you have a house and kids, both very expensive. But I really believe in making the most of now - summer holidays build lots of memories. Go for it - you deserve it!! xx

Hmmm difficult one 'cause lets face it when the weather's great in this country there's nothing better. But if you feel that you need a holiday away, then I would probably go with Cherry - pack a bag early for a bargain - go for it get some proper sun on that sexy bod:cool::cool:xx

hey no summer holiday for me - not even a day off! with having my own business i never really have time off cos i am still in crucial stage of building my business and we are ALWAYS under pressure! lol I dont mind though - cos im so focused on LT and so focused on making my business work - if everything goes well for me - i should be at my goal weight in 1 month and my business ticking over better in a few months - THEN - VEGAS HERE I COME!

I have decided never to sun bathe again in my life anyway. I even put factor 25 on my face everyday and I live in Northern Ireland which is the worst weather ever! lol I just dont want to have sun damage on my skin.... so city breaks and skiiing holidays are more my cup of tea!

Nic - hope u get away if u feel u need a wee break - but ill miss u here babe! xox :) xox

Hiya
Your not on your own I am staying at home all this summer also, I have forefeited this years summer holiday fund to pay for LT but hey its worth it because on next years summer holiday i will be thinner!!

Also Mr G is at the moment on a contract near the sea so i kind of get a little holiday every time i go down and visit him so it kind of makes up for it

Im staying at home as well ........ got V Festival in 2 weeks and going to my boyfs parents in Kent for few days but thats it really :( xx

Back